Chapter 338. Kali's conversation with Lu Hao.

After Kali sent him away with one sword strike, she realized it wasn't worth losing too much time in this. She looked at the fearful man lying on the ground as he looked at her fearfully and didn't feel anything. After confirming how insignificant he was, it was as if he had lost importance.

Therefore, she cut right to the chase and asked, "I will give you another hint to make you realize who I am. My name is Kali. Does it sound familiar now?"

From the ground, Lu Hao was still in shock. How could someone so strong hide their strength so clearly? Kali's aura felt like something hiding behind a veil, similar to her face. Therefore, he couldn't gauge that she was in the Unification Realm.

Of course, this was Valeria's work. She had used a skill to hide Yasenia's and Kali's auras, leaving something superficial that didn't appear too strong. She didn't want this person to run away the second he detected their strengths.

Moreover, while they talked, Valeria filled the underground with countless roots, creating a formation. It took quite a long time, but with Angel's help from the shadows, she was able to complete it extremely fast.

The formation she created was a weak space-isolating formation. She didn't want a life-saving treasure to allow him to escape, after all. In short, without them knowing, she had weaved a net of roots that could kill all of them instantly with a single thought.

Lu Hao stood up and jumped backward toward his group. After hearing Kali's question, he frowned, still not knowing what she was talking about. He really wanted to shout about what she was talking about and why she was confronting him. But that clash with her made him acknowledge how much this two-tailed fox-woman outmatched him.

The reason he didn't even understand after hearing the name "Kali" wasn't complicated. First of all, the man wasn't aware of what had happened to Kali after that incident, and he also didn't care.

He was scum, and Kali wasn't his first or last victim. Using the influence of his family, he banded with men and women to attack many other women he found interesting. People like Alyssa existed, so using these rich and powerful young masters and mistresses to ruin a person's life was not unusual.

Of course, it was something done underhandedly, so it didn't happen that often. Strength could make you quite powerful and influential, but there were always limits. Believe it or not, in the righteous part of the Continent, there were plenty of rules and limitations.

Moreover, these kinds of unscrupulous people weren't that abundant. However, because their actions were so heinous, they caught the eyes and ears of others much easier, making them very noticeable.

Kali and Yasenia looked at Lu Hao, and to Kali's surprise, she saw that he was still confused even after saying aloud her own name. Even if he didn't answer because of caution, his expression laid it out quite clearly that the confusion wasn't acted.

Kali couldn't believe it at first, was that event something so insignificant to this person? Was all the suffering he caused her so easy to ignore and forget?

She really felt like someone had punched her gut and damaged something. However, before the Heart Demons could even begin gaining territory back inside Kali, the dragoness's voice soothed her like the most relaxing sound. 'You see, honey. People like him are creatures that act like humans. You are happy now, right? You don't have to seek their guilt, their apologies. They are just inferior creatures whose life is worthless. A waste of fresh air.'

Kali looked at the dragoness and saw her looking back at her with gentle eyes. 'Deal with them like the trash they are. Make them suffer with the poison skills you've learned, make them regret making an enemy of you, and when you feel satisfied, let's move on. They are not worth your time, don't you think? Or are you willing to waste time we could be cuddling with them?'