Chapter 374. Evelyn's sweet dreams. Cuddling with Cecile. (R-18)

After Yasenia tucked Angel into the bed with the other two, she swept the living room with her divine sense. Evelyn, Cecile, and Tatyana were sitting there together.

Yasenia went toward them to pick Evelyn.

Once she was there, they all looked at Yasenia. Evelyn stood up and smirked. "Finally! My time has come!"

Yasenia chuckled and walked toward her, allowing her to sit on her back. Then, she walked upstairs. Evelyn was so excited that she began kissing Yasenia's neck even before entering the room.

Our girl has been very eager to have a round with Yasenia.

Receiving such an enthusiastic response from Evelyn was like a stimulant that ignited Yasenia's passion.

Yasenia turned her head and bit her by the robes, throwing her onto the bed. Evelyn exclaimed and landed face-first.

Before she could even look back, Yasenia's two frontal claws appeared by the sides of her head, and the dragoness's head was before her. "You should remember all the teasing you did to me, right, dear?"

Evelyn's groins were about to catch fire with the dragoness above her and pinning her down face-first on the bed. Moreover, those predatory golden eyes carried the promise of getting back to her for all her teasing. 'M-Maybe I've provoked her too much?'

Evelyn felt a claw ripping her pants apart, and a breeze touched her naked skin. Evelyn gulped. "Yasenia, my love. Y-You can't be that petty with me, your lovely Evelyn."

Yasenia's smirk was wide, showing her fangs. "Oh~, I can't? Don't worry. You will only feel pleasure. Of course, tomorrow morning, a sore throat and hip pain are guaranteed, but sacrifices will always be made, right?"

Evelyn didn't know if her heart was pounding because of excitement or fear. However, once she felt a large rod resting between her buttcheeks, she knew the answer immediately. Her cheeks flushed as she felt the tip going through her butt crack and approaching her eager hole.

After the three previous people, the dragoness knew that her penis could even enter a raw vagina. Its natural lubricant and her ability to spray their insides with precum once penetrated were enough to have sex anywhere and anytime. Her dears were guaranteed to feel in heaven each time she fucked them.

Therefore, without previous warning, Yasenia opened her maw and trapped Evelyn's face, using her tongue to fill her mouth instantly, and she also lowered her waist to pierce Evelyn's pussy.

Evelyn didn't expect to be penetrated so early since usually Yasenia would ensure they were soaking wet before any action.

However, she didn't feel resistance as her hole was stuffed entirely with the dragoness's penis and opened until she felt her womb being crushed.

The electrifying feeling of the dragoness's forceful penetration made Evelyn moan inside Yasenia's mouth as her long tongue filled her mouth. "MMMMPH!"

However, Yasenia didn't have a single shred of mercy for Evelyn and began pounding her as if it was the last thing she would do today. The moment she started moving, the load of precum burst out and lubricated Evelyn's entire passage with a burning and pleasurable sensation.

Then, the dragoness could slide in and out without any problem. Of course, it didn't end there as the tail also moved, and after spraying another load of precum inside Evelyn's butthole, Yasenia began thrusting there too.

For Evelyn, this was a mind-melting experience. Her face was trapped in Yasenia's mouth, the tongue ravaging her mouth and Yasenia's breath filling her nose. Moreover, the feeling of being a chomp away from danger made it unnecessarily erotic for her.