Chapter 372. Andrea's rampage. Yasenia's next prey~. (R-18)

After cumming for a while, Yasenia's penis retracted and let Andrea breathe again. She took a deep breath, filling her nostrils with the thick, sweet, and musky scent. With desire in her eyes, she continued licking Yasenia's sensitive dick until it stopped spurting cum.

The dragoness growled, and her claws almost pierced the bed. "Mmm~."

The soft moan echoed in Andrea's mind and made her look up. Their eyes met, and like a spark falling into a flammable substance, it exploded in an inferno.

Both knew their switches had turned on, so they didn't lose any more time.

Andrea instantly took off her clothes and showed her perfectly sculpted feminine body.

Her beautifully carved muscles glistened with her sweat, and her pair of standing breasts had their nipples stiff. Her lean waist, wide hips, powerful penis, and thick thighs were enough to make any woman or man drool.

Yasenia's eyes were like torches as they scanned every corner of the woman worthy of being called a war goddess.

Moreover, her exotic light chocolate-colored skin glistened with sweat, attracting people to want to lick wherever this domineering woman pointed.

Yasenia almost moaned from just seeing such a powerful body and member who were clearly about to fuck her. "Mmm~, Darling, please fuck me."

Andrea leaned above the dragoness and pinned her down, each arm beside the dragoness's head and her legs opening Yasenia's hind legs. Andrea grinned, making Yasenia's heart pound in excitement. "How about you beg me a little more lewdly, dear?"

Yasenia's heart rate quickened. "Please, Darling. Fuck my pussy until it is smeared with your cum."

Andrea's light green eyes flashed with passion and moved her waist forward. Her penis head parted the soft golden lips and pink flesh, penetrating Yasenia's dragon pussy.

Andrea instantly felt Yasenia's vaginal walls constricting around the penis and tensed, trying to squeeze the cum-smeared member that opened her pussy for the first time after being reborn.

Andrea's waist lost strength for a second because of the powerful pleasure wave that assaulted her brain. Yasenia's walls were soft, slimy, hot, and constantly spasming around the member, making the penetration ten times more pleasurable.

"Ohhhh! Your pussy is so good! Fuck!"

"Roar!" Yasenia roared in pleasure. She didn't expect to be so sensitive, just a thrust, and she felt like Andrea's dick was piercing her brain.

Andrea didn't care anymore and leaned forward to hug her dragoness's scaly but soft body. Then, her waist went berserk.

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

Yasenia's reptilian eyes rolled, and her limbs locked around Andrea's body. Her wings closed in a cocoon that surrounded the mating pair. Moreover, her neck could twist enough to bite Andrea's nape as she was fucked by her.

Andrea felt the toothless jaws pressing on her neck and the tail coiling around her body as if the dragoness was trying to hold onto something not to fly away. This was like an instant burst of bliss as she realized that her dick could pleasure her dragoness.

Andrea whispered with a breathy and deep voice. "My love, my love, oh so good! I love you so much!"

Yasenia's vagina instantly clamped around the dick fucking her after Andrea's low voice caressed her hearing sense.

They didn't last long, as both felt their pleasure nerves firing signals continuously. Andrea felt the suction from the dragon's pussy, and she couldn't hold on.