Chapter 239. Sierra's delight. Andrea vs Demonic Cultivators.

"How can a female release such a potent Yang energy? If a woman has so much Yang energy, they should look rather masculine, right?"

Evelyn burst into laughter. "Yasenia masculine? The ridiculousness of that statement is enough to become the joke of the century, hahaha! My Yasenia is the most beautiful woman I know."

Her smile changed into a perverted one again. "Not only is she beautiful, but her peerless heavenly tits are also perfection! Do you find that redundant? I don't! They are very big, soft, squishy, and elastic! They smell heavenly and taste even better! Better, even if they are big, they are perky as if they defy the world's law of gravity and create the most delicious milk I've ever tasted. Slurping her dry must be one of the most pleasurable things that exist! Moreover, every time I have the weight of those two soft watermelons on my face as she pounds me is..."

Sierra looked at Evelyn like she had grown three heads and six arms. Her gaze carried so much bewilderment that even Evelyn, who was talking about her kinks openly, noticed that there was something wrong. That is quite an achievement since our perverted little girl's mind would go out into outer space when she began rambling about Yasenia's breasts.

Therefore, Evelyn who was about to give a long lecture about the magnificence of Yasenia's breasts, stopped her rambling and looked at Sierra with confusion. "What's wrong?"

The Wolf Queen didn't know how to answer. 'What's wrong? More like what's right!?'

Nonetheless, no matter how perturbed, Sierra was still able to ask. "What are you talking about? No, why are you so passionate about that!?"

Evelyn answered with the most serious expression Sierra had ever seen on Evelyn, "Because I live for her perfect tits."

If a wolf could make a speechless face, Sierra's current expression would be the perfect example. 'Did I really choose my master correctly?'

Evelyn said with a sage-like tone, "Don't mind it too much, Sierra. You haven't seen them, hence, I can forgive you for your ignorant nature. You aren't like those lost girls that search for the ultimate knowledge about Yasenia's mountains!"

Sierra's doubts increased, 'Is my master some kind of cult leader?'

Evelyn looked at the giant wolf's face and laughed aloud, diffusing the strange atmosphere around them. "Don't do that face, Sierra. I swear I'm not someone shady. You can trust me."

Sierra shook her head and sighed with a smile. Then, she said playfully, "I don't know if to trust you. You went on a tangent I didn't expect there. Doesn't your mate find that perturbing?"

Evelyn shrugged, "Well, that's who I am. Moreover, it is Yasenia who told me not to mind my nature and not to restrain myself. Although I receive her tail slaps, they aren't even painful. She has used them so often that they have even become a form of art."

Sierra laughed, feeling her mood lightening. 'Well, besides her excessive liking for her mate's breasts, she didn't say anything too strange. She is quite an interesting master.'

Evelyn smiled inwardly, 'I hope her nerves relax. She is too tense all the time.'

They both fell into a comfortable silence and continued walking. This pause made Evelyn think, 'Hmm, I think I can ask about her bloodline, right? I know she is quite a straightforward woman, so there shouldn't be any problem.'

Evelyn asked, "Umm, I don't want to be rude or anything, but could you tell me the name of your bloodline? I'm somewhat curious about what type of beast I contracted."

The Wolf Queen nodded and easily answered, "I'm a [Tundra Lightning Wolf Queen]. A mutation from my original [Lightning Tempered Wolf]."

Evelyn whistled, "A natural evolution? You are impressive, Sierra."