Chapter 385. Mirrory Vs Tatyana. Intents Explained.

After Tatyana released her aura, all the plants around her died. Spiritual waves with black undertones rolled around her, and her long black hair danced imposingly.

Mirrory didn't display anything like that as she calmly watched Tatyana's aura.

The other girls stood aside, gulping in anticipation of the battle.

Mirrory calmly spoke. "As we explained before, intents are the first step toward comprehending a law. They are divided into many different levels, similar to cultivation. General levels range from one to ten. Then, the Intent can develop into a domain or continue the Intent path. However, that's something for the future."

Tatyana leaned forward and lunged toward Mirrory.

Our girls felt the world slowing down because their perception had to strain to follow Tatyana's fast charge.

Tatyana chanted aloud for the girls to hear. "[Death Intent Level One]."

The aura around Tatayna's fist changed instantly, and they all felt extreme danger. The black haze surrounding Tatyana's fist gave them a feeling of pure dread.

Mirrory lifted her palm and calmly chanted. "[Reflection Intent Level One]."

*BANG!*

Tatyana's punch landed on Mirrory's hand with a loud explosion. The power behind that punch made their expressions turn solemn. However, what made their mouths widen was that it wasn't Mirrory but Tatyana who retreated from the exchange.

Tatyana lifted her eyebrow and saw her fist corroding by her own Death Energy.

"Reflection Intent. This is the first time I heard about it; it is quite powerful."

With a single thought, the corrosive Death Energy on her fist disappeared. Mirrory explained. "As you can see, we didn't channel any skill, and our attack was purely physical. Intents can be found in many forms. Tatyana's Intent is offensive in nature. The Reflection Intent is defensive in nature."

Mirrory saw that they understood, so she continued. "There are many more kinds, however. For example, Fist Intent, Speed Intent, Darkness Intent, Wind Intent, Luck Intent, King Intent, Spear Intent, Sword Intent, Greed Intent, Blood Intent, Life Intent, Slaughter intent, and Decay Intent... These are to name a few."

Tatyana charged again toward Mirrory, and our girls saw the aura around her change strangely. "[Battle Intent Level One]."

Mirrory talked calmly. "[Destiny Intent Level One]."

Once they were at a melee range, Tatyana's body sped up as her arms and legs began kicking and punching Mirrory in a perfect combination.

However, Mirrory seemed to predict every action Tatyana took and blocked every attack. If Tatyana displayed a perfect attack combination, Mirrory showed an otherworldy defensive combination.

The sounds of arms and legs clashing in with loud bangs filled the garden for a while.

They thought that they were in a stalemate, but they saw Mirrory's feet sliding slowly through the ground as Tatyana's attack became more and more powerful by the second.

Mirrory explained while blocking Tatyana's blows. "As you can see, Tatyana's battle intent allows her to move with unimaginable coordination. Moreover, the longer the battle drags, the more powerful she becomes. [Repel]"

A wave of invisible energy exploded from Mirrory's body, rushing toward Tatyana at extreme speeds. However, Tatyana reacted fast, concentrating the Battle Intent in her fist at one point.

Then, she took a step forward and punched with her whole body.

*BANG!*

Mirrory felt the heavy punch even if it didn't land on her, and she retreated five steps. She raised her eyebrow and flicked her long red hair. "Not bad. Those years on your back seem to have not been in vain."