Chapter 275. Kali's first time (3) (R-18)

Kali saw Yasenia move that glistening penis back and position the wide head in front of her labia. The size became apparent at that moment, as it almost covered her whole vagina.

Then, Yasenia slowly pushed forward.

Kali felt and saw her labia opening wide to accommodate that incredible girth, but then a slight pain came. Yasenia was too big. The small entrance was somewhat stiff and tight, making it hard to continue forward. Yasenia grunted, 'I already expected it after fingering her, but my heavens, she is tight!'

Still, Kali's heart was pounding fast as she saw Yasenia slowly penetrating her. However, only positive feelings created this fast heartbeat, and surprisingly she didn't feel anything bad.

Her previous initiative to ask for it made this much easier for her to accept, allowing Kali to have a much sturdier mental fortitude.

Taking the lead was certainly more embarrassing, but at the same time, it gave her more confidence.

Yasenia saw that she was about to enter, so she stopped for a second and took a deep breath. She also stopped moving her tail inside Angel, or she may cum as soon as her head entered Kali.

Just the small amount of Yin energy she was feeling from her dick was enough to let Yasenia know that Kali's pussy would feel heavenly.

The temptation of thrusting her waist and reaching her deepest parts was so high that Yasenia's waist was trembling, and her breathing was rough.

Moreover, her instincts were shouting that the moment she pierces to the end, it would feel otherworldly. The sensation was similar to the one she got from Cecile the first time, but this time she was in much more control of herself because of her experience.

Therefore, even when her body wanted to pound Kali silly and fill her with her semen, Yasenia was focused on Kali and Kali only.

This was an extremely important step to fuck up because of horniness and instinct.

Yasenia observed Kali as her head put pressure on the tight entrance and saw zero negative feelings on Kali's face. The dragoness was encouraged and continued pushing forward.

The tight and small entrance widened as Yasenia's head made more pressure.

Kali felt electric currents from the feeling of being stretched and moaned. Her fox tail was wagging so much that it was blowing air to Angel.

Then, Yasenia's head slipped in.

Kali's entrance immediately clenched on her dick like a vice and squeezed her penis head.

Kali and Yasenia let out a loud moan.

"Ah!"

"Aahn~."

Kali didn't lose sight of their currently connected part. Her heart was beating so loudly that she feared that it would begin to echo through the room because of her excitement.

The sight of that beautiful big dick widening her scarred labia was stimulating, and the feeling was elevated since the person connected to that member was her dearest dragoness.

Yasenia's dick constantly sent electric pleasure waves as it not only widened her entrance but also created enough pressure to stimulate every single nerve there. Not to mention Yasenia's heavy breathing beside her ear, her grunts and moans, and the leaking precum filled with electrifying Yang energy elevated these stimuli to the point that she felt her brain being directly massaged.

The pleasure came in waves, and Kali could only moan as she looked there. "Oh! I- Ahn~. So good!"

Shortly after, she felt heat lower from her uterus and reached climax. Her eyes rolled up, losing sight of their now fused parts for the first time, and she shouted, "I'm cumming!"