Chapter 283. Fu Jing Jing's Death. Angel's crumbling soul.

**************************

Trigger warning: In case the chapter title isn't enough warning, read with caution.

**************************

Fu Jing Jing waved her hand and unleashed her cultivation base.

Her presence spread like an all-encompassing blanket, and her aura extended across the whole world and even further beyond.

The air, water, and everything her aura encompassed seemed to come to a stop.

It was as if she had become the center of the Universe, an unrivaled existence.

If before Angel was claiming insanity, now her thoughts had completely changed. She realized; this woman had what it took to take the Whole Heavens. Her strength was far beyond what her imagination could even fantasize.

Then, her voice resounded everywhere in the world. "[Heaven's Mirror: Truth]"

The world changed.

Below Fu Jing Jing, an immeasurable mirror appeared.

The beginning and end of it were impossible to be perceived.

At that moment, the world became an identical copy to the place Angel was before, but now, instead of a clear blue sky, everything was surrounded by those black thunderclouds and fearsome lightning.

Angel almost collapsed as she felt her reality crashing down on her. Her thoughts tangled, her soul quivered, and she would have already fainted to escape this reality if she wasn't in her soul form. However, that would have been the best thing since, because she was in her soul form, Angel was unable to faint and had to experience everything forcefully.

Before Angel, a single woman summoned the Mirror she thought was a product of the Trial, an illusion.

A thing so immeasurable that it could reflect the Heavens itself.

However, Angel realized something that prevented her mental collapse for the moment.

The tips of Fu Jing Jing's fingers were cracking with white lines. She was like a vessel that was trying to fit something much bigger than itself.

Those lines crept up her hands and disappeared under the long white robe, clearly spreading through her whole body.

However, Fu Jing Jing's face remained calm as she spoke. "Face yourself, Heavens. Return to your previous self and continue overlooking everything with unbiased fairness. [Heaven's Mirror: Truth Tribulation]."

Then, the world turned white. From the Mirror below Fu Jing Jing, countless lightning made of the Truth laws, concepts, and realities shoot toward the entirety of the Heavens.

Fu Jing Jing had literally created a tribulation for the Heavens!

The heavens, of course, retaliated.

How dare an entity dare make a Tribulation?

How dare an entity defy it so blatantly?

All the star-shattering lightning fell from the black clouds and collided with the Truth Tribulation.

The scene was the Heavenly Calamity against the Truth Tribulation.

It was a moment filled with the purest of destructions.

Nothing could ever compare to the creation of the beginning.

Worlds across the Universe shattered, reality shattered, countless black voids appeared, the Heaven's shrieked, and all fabric of existence shook.