Chapter 288. Announcing the Trial to the other cultivators.

As everyone received and assimilated their inheritances, treasures, or cultivation methods, time flew by in the secret realm. One day, two days, five days. Like water, time flowed without anything able to stop it.

Eventually, two weeks went by inside the secret realm, reaching the one-month mark since the realm opened.

Inside the town, everyone was doing their thing, getting stronger, gathering treasures, and doing many other activities.

However, today was special since the Mayor and Mayoress of the Lost Town seemed to have something to announce.

Using lost technology, Han Xue appeared in the town's sky, wearing a magnificent robe, and announced the next. "Welcome, respected immortals. I, the Mayoress of the Lost Town, have an announcement to make. As tradition says, at the one-month mark after the first Immortals arrive, we will announce the competition for the rarest and strongest treasure!"

The cultivators began cheering and shouting. Han Xue smiled and said, "However, winning the best treasure is not that easy! There are various conditions to participate. First, you have to gather 300,000 Trial Points. Second, you must be above the fifth level of the Mental-Nourishing Realm. Third, you have to come to our main building and be respectful and ordered! Those that do not abide by the rules will be executed by the Divine Lightning! That's all."

"Ha?"

"300,000 Trial Points!? Insanity!"

"That is impossible!"

"What a scam!"

"How is it possible to have 300,000 Points saved before the announcement? A normal person would use them as they get them!"

Han Xue explained, "For those that do not have 300,000 Trial Points, there is a chance to participate as long as you gather the points required! Good luck."

Then, with a wave of Han Xue's sleeve, her image in the sky disappeared.

All the cultivators were silent for a second. Then, chaos ensued as every one of them began to run around. Those that didn't have that many points went to the Monoliths, and those that had them went toward the gathering place.

Divine lightning fell on stupid people that tried to "Take advantage" of the chaos. However, unlike the first days, this didn't startle other cultivators as they were at least ten cultivators dying daily toward the Divine lightning. It was a nice cleansing method, to be honest.

Three hours later, Han Xue gathered a group of cultivators that wanted to challenge it. They were those that luckily had 300,000 Trial Points gathered. One of them asked, somewhat impatient, "Oy! Mayoress, when are we going to enter that Trial?"

Han Xue looked at the man that spoke and smiled, "Do not be hasty. I wanted to make sure that no one was left behind."

Another shouted, "Just guide us in. Those that don't come can only blame themselves!"

Han Xue lost her smile and articulated, "Listen here, little immortal. You are in my house, so don't you dare order me around. Am I clear?"

Although she was a mortal, her tone gave an authoritative feeling that not even cultivators could ignore. However, that man thought that Han Xue couldn't do anything, so he sneered, "What can you do? As long as I don't do harm to you, you can't do anything, little mortal."

Han Xue pointed up with her index finger and then waved it down. For them, it was slow.

No matter how sudden, the movement of a mortal wouldn't startle any cultivator above the Body Modification Realm.

Still, no one stopped it. The man maintained his sneer until Han Xue's finder finally pointed toward the ground.

*RUMBLE!*