Chapter 206. The price for opposing Tatyana. (End Of The Fourth Volume)

Tatyana stopped gathering energy and controlled it, asking. "What do I do with this energy? It seems like a waste letting it disperse just like that."

Lauren proposed, already dismounted from his dragon. "Maybe the Empress shall continue gathering energy and summon the venerable one? He may help us find those Demons, and we can ask him to help us in the near future."

Tatyana found that offer attractive and gave it a good thought. 'But... If I summon teacher, I won't be able to slack... What a dilemma!'

Tian Long said, "Blast the demonic side of the continent with it. They gave a nest to these disgusting demons who dared target the little princess! They shouldn't be able to live for this offense... Just thinking about it makes me want to go there and destroy cities all around."

Tatyana looked at Tian Long and was extremely tempted. 'I can't hear anything wrong with what he said...'

Ying Yue said, "I agree with Lord Long. These fools should be massacred for targeting our little princess. Even leaving one of them alive is an insult toward our little princess!"

Tatyana nodded, 'Right, Right. How could my little treasure be stranded who knows where if it wasn't because they let the Demons settle down? Moreover, they have also sent a lot of assassins my little treasure's way; I should kill a lot of families to pay for their sins and let their souls in the Underworld stop suffering.'

Hui Zhong said the most reasonable thing, "Empress, How about you let it dissipate slowly? You don't have any haste to do anything with it since the little princess is away, right? This way, you wouldn't need to massacre countless people because of something they didn't do. Although punishing those that attack the little princess is okay, we shouldn't kill indiscriminately."

Tatyana looked at Hui Zhong with a confused gaze, as if he had grown three heads and six arms. 'Is he speaking the same language as me? I can't understand his words, and it is not to brag, but I understand more than 10 000 languages!'

Tatyana completely ignored Hui Zhong and said with a sweet smile. "I like Tian Long's idea. Let's blast them to the Underworld!"

Hui Zhong shook his head and chuckled, "Well, whatever. I also wanted to punish them; I was just trying to speak common sense into the heads of these murder gods..."

Ying Yue made a fist with her hand, "Oh yes! Give them hell! Kill them all, Empress!" Hearing that with Ying Yue's naturally gentle and ethereal voice was something strange, to be honest. The tone was very mismatched.

Hui Zhong looked at her sideways and muttered, "Brute-"

*Bang!*

"I'm extremely lady-like; who are you calling a brute?" Said the gentle-looking woman that just sent her companion blasting through ten mountains with one slap.

Tatyana looked at them, speechless. 'Well, whatever.'

She shook her head and flew high up in the air, surrounded by the destructive and chaotic Death and Fate energy flows. She looked at the tribulation clouds that didn't fall yet and said, "Hmm... Should I blast those away with the same strike? Yeah, why not."

Thankfully, only her summons were around, or the people hearing her would have had a stroke and died on the spot. 'Why is she taking the Tribulation Clouds as if they were a bug to splat!?'

When she was high enough that she could aim toward the Demonic Side of the continent thanks to extremely complex calculations, she locked onto an area where her intelligence network exposed one of the biggest main bases the demons built these months. 'That area still shouldn't have built a protective formation, thinking they are still hidden... That should be a good spot to kill some millions.'