Chapter 257. Evelyn's and Sierra's Breakthrough.

Yasenia shook her head and turned, not even caring about the 100,000 Trial Point Monolith anymore. "I think our best bet is the 3750 Trial Points monolith. However..." Yasenia looked at Kali and asked, "Can you beat the fourth-level creature without using [Overgrowth] on the [Golden Crown]?"

Kali didn't answer, correcting Yasenia first. "It is Valeria."

Yasenia tilted her head, "Hm?"

Kali smiled because those cute gestures suited Yasenia unexpectedly well and said. "Her name. The name of the [Golden Crown]. It is Valeria."

Yasenia was slightly surprised at her firm tone, 'Her tone is strange. Why...? Right! It carries affection. Does my little fox like her summon? Then, I should be more respectful of it- Her.'

Yasenia suddenly had a wild thought, 'Would Kali have overcome her fears by herself without me thanks to the [Golden-, no... Thanks to Valeria?' After thinking about it, Yasenia found it quite possible.

'When we first spoke together, Kali was somewhat chatty. She wasn't as timid as later when she began falling in love with me. Maybe she regressed in her condition somewhat after keeping in contact with me. Well, she is much better than we first met at the moment, so I'm very proud of myself and Kali~.'

Yasenia could imagine the beautiful and heartbreaking story of a scarred woman and her summon who got closer as time went by, finally becoming a couple.

The dragoness scrunched her nose slightly. She couldn't help but become slightly jealous of Valeria. It wasn't a fit of bad jealousy, just a little unharmful feeling that disappeared almost as soon as it came. Regardless, her thoughts didn't wander much more since she would never know an answer to that.

Still, since Yasenia understood that her little fox liked Valeria, she wouldn't be rude enough not to call her by her name or address her like a person. Yasenia soon smiled and said, "Sure, then I will call her Valeria. I'm very grateful to her for all her hard work and always being at your side. If you want me to do something for her, don't hesitate to ask me for it, honey."

"Thank you, Yasenia. Without her, I wouldn't be here, so she is someone precious to me." Kali smiled happily under her veil, delighted at Yasenia's words. Her twitching fluffy ears and wagging tail clearly showed her current mood. Yasenia petted her with a gentle smile.

Of course, Yasenia wouldn't ask something as vain as who was more important. It would be unnecessary and bad manners since Yasenia would hint that she saw Valeria as a rival. And Yasenia was not like that.

Valeria was important to Kali, which is all Yasenia needed to know about their relationship.

Then, Kali thought about Yasenia's question and said, "I think we can do it, but the fight would be very close."

Kali's eyes flashed with determination under her veil, and she said, "But I will do it! I won't let Valeria sacrifice herself like that anymore."

Yasenia nodded, reassured at Kali's confidence. She knew Kali wasn't someone to speak empty words, so they decided to enter the challenge again.

However, before entering, Sarah said, "Yasenia. I don't think I can beat this challenge comfortably. I rather do the Queen and King escort mission. Moreover, I will be able to enter the Treasure room if I do that one flawlessly."

Yasenia didn't stop her, "Good luck."

Sarah said, "Umm, I will come back here from time to time. Don't forget about me if you want to leave for another place."

Yasenia nodded and caressed her curly brown hair. "Don't worry, Sarah. We will wait here for five hours if we want to leave. So I recommend you check every four hours. That way, it will be impossible for you to miss us."