Chapter 351. Different Worlds.

After crossing the clouds, they could finally see the terrain. They were in the middle of a forest area. Looking toward the horizon, they failed to see a town or a city.

Angel blinked and frowned, "I don't recognize this place."

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "If you did, it would be strange. Don't tell me that you would know if we are in the Sky Continent or not from just a forest. Moreover, after Mirrory explained it, it is clear that this is not the Sky Continent."

Andrea frowned and asked, curious. "How do our place separate? I mean, Mirrory, you said that we are in another World. But what do you mean by that?"

Mirrory manifested her body. The red-haired, well-endowed woman appeared, carrying with her a fiery dress.

She looked toward the ground, and since they still had some time until they fell, she didn't mind explaining some things. "Well, our Universe is separated into various dimensions or worlds. Normally, these worlds are planes of existence with a Sun, a Moon, and many stars. Since most creatures' living conditions are similar, it is quite uncommon for the World not to follow that main structure."

Valeria also appeared and sat behind Kali. Then, she added, "There are creatures that have adapted to other more extreme environments, but it is quite rare. Therefore, they are an exception and not the rule."

They nodded in understanding. Mirrory continued explaining, "From what I've learned about the Sky Continent, it is a mid-level World. The worlds are qualified in various manners, but normally, the most important thing is the inhabitants' strength."

Kali asked, "How did you learn about it?"

Mirrory said matter-of-factly. "I've read all of Angel's memories, so I know what kind of place it is... Well, I know it as thoroughly as Angel does."

Yasenia chuckled. "All of them?"

Mirrory gave her a side eye and nodded. "All of them, any problem?" Yasenia shook her head and motioned her to go ahead with her explanation.

Mirrory continued. "Well, you are still weak to learn about these things. So unless an event that requires this knowledge occurs, I will not go into detail. The thing you must know now is that you are very, very, far away from the Sky Continent. Traveling between Worlds or Dimensions is very costly."

They became thoughtful. Then, Andrea asked. "How does this place compare to the Sky Continent?"

Mirrory shrugged. "I don't know. I also don't recognize this place."

They frowned. However, Valeria said. "That's a good thing, children."

Cecile asked. "How so?"

Yasenia got enlightened and said. "Right. Since you don't recognize it, it should be quite a new World, so the cultivators' strength here should not be too high."

Mirrory clicked her tongue. "So annoying. Can you be a little more stupid?"

Yasenia smirked. "I think it was quite obvious. A good teacher always explains things in such a manner that the student can guess the rest by themselves."

Mirrory's lips quirked, and she said. "At least your mouth is sweet."

Suddenly, Sierra communicated, "G-girls, although I don't mind speaking about this. Can we do it after landing? We are almost on the ground!"

Yasenia chuckled and said, "Sierra, haven't you noticed that we haven't been accelerating for a while? We aren't falling that fast."

Sierra blinked twice and asked, "Did you do something?"