Chapter 311. Lovely session with Angel. (R-18)

Yasenia opened her eyes after closing them for ten seconds; she had activated the skill at that moment. Then, she opened her eyes slowly and looked at the woman on the bed and below her. When she saw her eyes so focused on her bosom, her lips raised in a tempting smile, "Do you like what you see, baby?"

Angel blinked, feeling hot all around her body, and moved her eyes to look at Yasenia's face. That smile which was clearly telling her what they were about to do, made her ears feel hot and her heart accelerate.

Yasenia saw Angel's shyness and felt heat rush to her head. She loved the way Angel was shy but forward with her attitude. Although her body was telling that she was embarrassed, those blue eyes were eating her without restraint and calling for action.

Yasenia leaned forward and kissed her. Angel disrobed as they kissed, soon getting naked from head to toe. Skin against skin, Yasenia rubbed her body on hers, wanting to imprint her scent on her. The dragoness's claw grabbed the left breast and squeezed, releasing a hot breath on Angel's lips. Her other hand caressed Angel's abdomen and inched down until it reached the wet flower. Angel moaned softly, "Mmm~."

After her fingers sank into the squishy, juicy lips, Yasenia knew Angel was more than ready. She took off her lower garments and set free her dragon. Angel's eyes immediately locked onto it. Seeing that rock-hard penis, ready to pierce her deepest parts, made Angel take a shaky breath out of anticipation.

Yasenia blocked Angel's sight with her breasts and kissed her eyes softly. "I love you, baby."

Angel blushed and smiled sweetly, looking at the caring and soft look those golden slit eyes had at that moment.

"I love you too, Yasenia~." Her voice was soft, like the calling of a purring cat. It had a tone that tickled the heart.

Without waiting anymore, Yasenia moved her waist back and opened her lower lips with her penis. She didn't penetrate and used her hand to move it up and down, smearing the head with Angel's fluids.

The feeling of the wide head caressing her privates pushed Angel to wrap her legs around her lover's waist, giving her easier access to penetration. Yasenia felt Angel's eagerness and didn't wait anymore. "I'm going in, baby." With a soft and breathy whisper, Yasenia pushed forward slowly.

The small, pink entrance stretched before the mighty member. Both of them let out a moan full of satisfaction when the head completely entered. However, Yasenia didn't stop there. While kissing Angel's eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips, Yasenia pushed her penis deeper.

Angel was in heaven. Yasenia's tall body completely covered her, and her voluptuous curves rested on her, creating a weight that made her feel safe. Yasenia's soft and caring kisses had a deep growl accompanying them, making her eardrums vibrate pleasantly. 'I'm in Heaven~.'

On the other side, Yasenia felt Angel's fleshy walls and became spellbound. The feeling of being able to penetrate her dear Angel after all that happened was like a dream coming true. She couldn't help but kiss every part of Angel's cute facial features as loving sounds escaped her throat.

Without saying anything, Yasenia moved her waist in long and seductive motions. She pierced forward and rotated her waist two times. Then, she took it out slowly and made sure to scratch all she could with her wide head. The trembling of the pink passage, the softening body between her arms, and the mewl-like moans let Yasenia know how good Angel was feeling.

Yasenia didn't go for depth or speed with her thrusts. No. What Yasenia was currently making was love. She felt the sweaty lover between her arms, kissed her face softly, sensed every inch of the tunnel with her rod, and softly growled beside her ear.