Chapter 336. Unexpected encounter.

One week went by, and Yasenia's group managed to hunt three hundred Demons and people that traveled with them. At most, they hunted one or two groups of twenty to forty cultivators daily.

You have to remember that the average strength of the cultivators inside the Trial was approximately the ninth level of the Mental Nourishing Realm. In short, they were powerless against a group of nine Unification Realm cultivators.

As soon as they saw a group with Demons, Yasenia and the others scouted the surroundings, created a concealing formation around them, and then struck with overwhelming strength.

Without any trouble, they managed to kill all those individuals without receiving any significant injury. Nothing that Kali couldn't heal in a minute after the fight.

Their hunting led them in one direction, and soon they left the forest area. Slowly but surely, they approached another of their targets.

After the week went by, they arrived at the volcanic area Andrea was in before. With Andrea taking the lead, they began tracking their current target.

As they walked, the other five were giving Yasenia strange looks.

These strange looks weren't something new, so not knowing what was going on in their heads, Yasenia stopped walking and asked them directly. "What's wrong? You've been giving me strange looks for a while now. You know you can ask anything, so don't be shy."

Andrea looked at the slightly bigger dragoness and asked, "Are you okay? Do you feel wrong somewhere?"

Yasenia was honestly puzzled and asked back. "What do you mean, Darling? I feel perfectly fine. Walking the secret realm with all of you by my side is fun and calming, not to mention we've managed to get some materials from our battle spoils, so everything is going on quite smoothly, right?"

Evelyn approached and decided to ask directly, "So, you don't feel horny? You don't want to stick your dragon rod in and cum buckets inside us?"

The other four were speechless. Kali commented, "You really have no filter, Evelyn. I'm honestly impressed."

Andrea chuckled, "Moreover, your way of asking... Why is it so similar to Tatyana's? So direct and without any barriers."

The corner of Yasenia's mouth lifted, and she laughed. "Well, to be honest, I'm quite horny. However, dear, now is not the time for these things. Didn't I fill all of you enough the previous week daily? I think you should have enough Yang energy reservoir for a while, right?"

Yasenia saw their expressions and deepened her voice to her typical bone-softening mellow voice. "Or are you perverts eager to have sex with me? Hmm~, my dears are a bunch of depraved women wanting to have sex with an animal."

Four of them turned sideways and coughed, their cheeks burning. It seemed that Yasenia had hit the nail on the head.

However, Evelyn didn't hold back and jumped on Yasenia's back, landing between her beautiful wings. Yasenia turned her head and looked at Evelyn. Evelyn smooched Yasenia's mouth and said, "Although killing Demons is nice and fun, I really want to have a taste of my dear dragoness. It doesn't matter that you are currently an animal, as you say it. However, you must understand that every woman, deep inside, wants to be dicked by a Dragon at least once."

Yasenia laughed aloud and kept walking with Evelyn on her back. She was the size of a small tiger, so it wasn't that awkward for a single person to ride on her back. "That's your opinion, dear. Do not include the whole female population in your depravity."

Evelyn used Yasenia's horns not to fall off and leaned on her long neck. She rubbed her nonexistent female parts on Yasenia and said mischievously, "So~? My opinion is true if we take into count all the females in a one-kilometer radius."