Chapter 278 Kali's first time. (Last) (R-18)

Kali softly laughed when Yasenia became instantly nervous. Even her dragon tail which was coiling around her fox tail, tightened. "Don't worry, Yasenia. I was able to beat it rather easily."

Yasenia frowned and asked, "Did it do something strange? You have to tell me if you feel bad! I haven't seen any outside clues."

Kali lowered Yasenia's face and kissed her lips softly, "I said not to worry, my love. What it did only made me love you more, if that is even possible, hahaha."

Yasenia relaxed, and a smile appeared on her delicious moist red lips. "That's good to know~."

Yasenia lifted an eyebrow and asked, "Do you want to continue what you asked for before?"

They were all still naked and on top of each other. When Yasenia asked that, she moved her waist to rub their lower parts together. They could do it again at Kali's call.

However, Kali shook her head, "I'm very tired. How about you spend the rest of your time with Angel? I feel like we've been ignoring her."

Angel was seated beside them, also naked. She giggled and said, "As if your well-being is as important as me getting Yasenia's attention. We have to be sure you are okay if we want to do things with a calm heart~."

Yasenia smirked and jumped on Angel, pushing her down onto the bed. A tickling attack began right after, and Angel started laughing happily. "You are so well-behaved, baby~. Should this dragoness reward you~?"

Since Kali didn't want to do it anymore, Yasenia wouldn't insist. However, since she found out that Kali liked seeing her having sex with Angel, she decided to give her a show until she had to leave. She stopped tickling Angel and kissed her forehead tenderly. Then, she looked at Kali and smirked, "Now that we are okay, let's continue, shall we?"

Kali was stupefied and asked, "Didn't I just say that I can't? I really am exhausted, my love."

Yasenia kept all the needles in her ring with a wave of her hand and nodded with a smile, "You can't, but what about my baby? Is she fed enough~?"

Angel blushed and began heating up again. The soft and big dragoness on top of her was truly too tempting to say no.

Yasenia sat on her knees, her body facing in Kali's direction, and she smirked. Then, she grabbed the small blonde girl with her tail and sat her on her thighs while facing her body.

Now, Yasenia was on her knees, and Angel was sitting with her legs open. Kali could see Angel's back and butt very clearly, and thanks to their size difference, she didn't miss Yasenia's body contour.

Then, she saw Yasenia grabbing Angel's small butt cheeks and spreading them while she lifted her. The sound of them kissing spread in the room as Angel's legs went around Yasenia's slim waist.

Kali blushed as she saw Angel's beautiful pink asshole and open vagina. As Yasenia slowly lifted her, the now fully erect member was slowly revealed.

Then, she saw Yasenia positioning her penis below the vaginal entrance and lowering her little by little. Since she was looking from behind, she could perfectly see how Angel's flower widened to accommodate Yasenia's girth.

The process was smooth, and Angel's privates ate her with care and love.

Seeing that big penis disappear inside the small woman as the woman moaned made Kali remember her previous sensations, igniting a fire down there.

Yasenia whispered to Angel, "Kali is looking at your butthole and pussy quite eagerly~."

Angel clenched on the advancing penis, and her butthole tightened and loosened.