Chapter 316. Peaceful, Intimate moment between a Phoenix and a Dragon.

After Yasenia carried Andrea to the bed, she stretched her body and walked toward Cecile's room. Her lips raised in a satisfied smile. 'One last room~. Time flies when I do things with them. fufufu~'

When Yasenia reached Cecile's room, the Phoenix was reading a book. She was leaning on the headboard, and there was a flame beside her illuminating the room dimly. The window on the other side spilled moonlight on her other side.

The view of the silver-winged female reading calmly under the Moon was peaceful and beautiful.

This scene was like a deja-vu.

Since Yasenia normally left Cecile for last, this scene wasn't strange. Yasenia approached, still naked, and sat beside Cecile.

Cecile opened her arm and wing, letting Yasenia cuddle with her. Yasenia didn't do anything strange and just leaned inside her lover's embrace. Her head rested on her shoulder, and Cecile used her arm and wing to surround her naked mate and secure her.

Even then, there was no sexual tension. The feeling they gave was harmonic and peaceful.

Cecile kissed Yasenia's forehead and started to read aloud. Yasenia hugged Cecile's waist and listened attentively.

"There was once a human that gained everything."

"He was talented, passionate, and attractive to both genders."

"He used his natural advantages to build a town. Then, as his strength increased, his town transformed."

"First, a city. Then, a kingdom. Finally, an Empire."

Cecile's voice was relaxing and soothing. Like an ethereal whisper that lulled people to sleep. Yasenia's body relaxed as she leaned deeper inside Cecile's soothing embrace.

"He built a family, a country, a reputation, and everyone revered him as the strongest."

"However, nothing last forever. Even if his Empire was the strongest and his strength was unmatched, he also had plenty of enemies who grew daily in the shadows."

"If one can reach such strength, others also would eventually be able to."

"Once such foes appeared, the relentless attacks weakened the Empire. The people he trusted, afraid of getting killed, betrayed him. Finally, even a part of his large family abandoned or betrayed him."

"In the end. Everything he built was razed to the ground, and his life was lost in battle. The people he held dear and stayed with him until the end followed shortly after."

"The End."

Yasenia saw Cecile turn the page. There was another story there. Yasenia asked, "What is this book about?"

Cecile said softly, "This book is a compilation of short stories."

Yasenia looked at Cecile, leaning her naked body over hers, and asked. "Are you afraid I will follow that man's steps?"

Cecile secured the dragoness with her arm and looked at her. Even with all Yasenia's parts touching her, her heart could remain calm. Cecile kissed Yasenia's nose and answered. "Yes. I don't know how much your thoughts have changed over the years. I understand and feel that you've slowly rediscovered yourself in how you feel about us, and your current feelings for us are even deeper than before. However, what are your ambitions?"

Yasenia kissed Cecile's chin slowly as she thought about it. After kissing her two times, she said, "I want to create a space where we can safely grow our family."

Cecile looked into Yasenia's eyes and said, "That's difficult, my love."

Yasenia looked mesmerized at that pair of phoenix eyes and asked. "What do you think we should do?"