Chapter 384. A peaceful afternoon and Summoning rituals.

Tatyana sat on Yasenia's side and caressed her back. "After the Demons arrived at the Sky Continent, they swiftly took over the Demonic side of the Continent. Moreover, of the other four continents in our World, they managed to get two of them before my forces got them. Now, the World is separated into two sides. The Demon side and my side."

"The leader of the [Heavenly Sect] was successful in summoning a small group of the Divine race. However, they couldn't compete with the Demons since theirs was a hasty summoning; compared with the planned one from the Demons, they lagged behind."

"However, the summoned Divines were able to create a defensive perimeter. They can be considered a third power in our World, but they don't have any high-level Divines in their ranks yet, so their only option is keeping a defensive posture."

"My attacks on the Demons have also slowed them down to a paralyzing point. If it weren't because the two Demon Sovereigns that arrived, I could have exterminated them even before they landed on the Continent. Sadly, I can't kill those two without risking my life, so I'm just harassing them with my replenishable Undead troops."

Tatyana saw their thoughtful gazes and said. "Don't worry too much about it.

Yasenia looked at Tatyana and asked, "Are you in danger?"

Tatyana shook her head, "I'm not. Although I cannot win fights easily, defending myself is not a problem."

Tatyana smirked and commented. "Your mom has even conquered a third of the Land World in less than a year~."

They couldn't help but be stunned. 'Didn't many powers have similar strength to the Academy? What happened?'

Yasenia knew that her mother was hiding deep, but she didn't expect her to be able to conquer a third of the World in a year!

She could only imagine Tatyana leading a massive army as one city after another fell into her grasp. A chill of admiration rushed up her spine. She would have had goosebumps if she had been in a human form.

Tatyana smiled at Yasenia's scorching gaze. "Hmm~, Is my little treasure impressed?"

Andrea asked incredulously. "You... Did you conquer all of that under the Demon's pressure?"

Tatyana nodded calmly. "Yeah, after fighting against their Demon Empress and Emperor, they understood that I was not easy prey. Therefore, those two decided to concede most of the places I claimed for myself, thinking they could take them back in the future."

Tatyana sneered. "I bet they won't expect the nice surprise I have prepared for them. Especially for that annoying Jurtok."

Yasenia saw an expression of disdain flash in Tatyana's eyes and was surprised. Usually, even when speaking about enemies, Tatyana's gaze was deep and unfathomable. However, there seemed to be a deep grudge against Jurtok inside Tatyana's eyes.

Yasenia asked curiously. "Who is this Jurtok Demon?"

Tatyana's expression froze for a second. Then, she coughed and said. "A past acquaintance. From more than forty thousand years in the past."

Yasenia's eyes were full of blaming as she said. "Don't lie to me. He was a past lover, right?"

Tatyana's lips twitched, and she answered honestly. "Sigh, he was not a lover. I never loved him. I was just depressed at that time, so I used him as a portable dildo. I only stayed by his side for two hundred years, little treasure."

Their mouths twitched. 'Only two hundred years... Our time perception is really different.'

Valeria commented. "Oh, since you were so little time with him, why do you have such a deep grudge against him?"