Chapter 390. Yasenia's plan.

After Yasenia turned to look toward the entrance of the building, an old man walked in slowly. He had abundant white hair and lion characteristics. However, his body didn't look very imposing. It was similar to a human elder but with more abundant hair, lion ears on top, and a tail behind him.

However, what made Yasenia squint was the strength radiating from him. She felt she would be disadvantaged if she traded blows with this person.

Yasenia hid her pressure and maintained a posture of wait and see. 'This is getting out of control. I have to be careful now. However, we can't show weakness, so I'll have to balance on thin ice for the rest of our conversation between aggressiveness and diplomacy.'

Meanwhile, Young Master Fu recovered quickly when Yasenia stopped pressuring him. He jumped backward and landed between his guards. However, he couldn't help but curse in his mind when he saw the paralyzed guards. 'Shitty Dragon, how can someone's bloodline pressure be that imposing. Not even those genius I saw from the Central part can compare.'

If he hadn't done training previously to resist this kind of pressure, Yasenia could have paralyzed even him.

He looked at Yasenia with a sinister gaze, but he realized that she wasn't looking at him but toward the entrance of the building.

Following her gaze, Young Master Fu saw who was walking over, and his smile widened. 'Ha! Now you are out of luck!'

"Master! You've arrived at a perfect time. I know I told you I would finish my shopping fast, but some rude people stood in my way. I can't deal with them easily, so I hope master can lend me a hand in the matter."

The old man looked at the situation with a scrutinizing gaze. Then, he laughed and said. "You cheeky brat, are you trying to take advantage of your elder already?" Then, with fake anger, he reprimanded. "You have to take care of yourself! You are still a junior, so you should leave trouble to your elders."

Tatyana internally sneered. 'No wonder he is this rotten. Not allowing the juniors to suffer is the bane of countless outstanding geniuses.'

Young Master Fu smiled and said. "I'm sorry elder, my righteousness wouldn't allow me to see this evil continue doing as they wanted, so I chewed off more than I could take."

The Elder sighed, "Who told you to be the most talented person in Koran City? I've heard your plight, disciple, and now this Elder will have to resolve your grievances even if I am unwilling."

Ghana's face became ugly when this man appeared. 'An elder from a Nine sect... Crap, I'm trapped between a wall and a hard place.'

Yasenia returned to the girls' side and observed this Elder closely. Just hearing their conversation was enough to have a poor impression of him. However, she wasn't in a position where she could kill as she wanted.

Although she wasn't proficient in identifying the Body Cultivation level, she could guess that his strength was similar to someone between the fifth and seventh levels of a Unification Realm expert. 'Barely inside the gap mom told me I could fight against. However, I feel she has underestimated my strength since my growth has been rather startling. Even then, I should tread this situation carefully.'

Ghana didn't know what to do.

However, she decided to explain his identity to Yasenia at least. "He is an elder from the [Nine Herb Fragrance Sect]. This sect gained the "Nine" title after defeating the previous Nine alchemy sect in an alchemy duel. Moreover, they had secretly stolen many of the previous Nine Alchemy sect customers, so they not only defeated them but ended up devouring and assimilating many of their strongest experts. The previous Nine alchemy sect can't be considered even a second-rate sect today. Although this happened five hundred years ago, it is still one of the most talked about subjects."