Chapter 263. Opening the doors, Cecile's limits.

After searching for some seconds, Andrea finally found the place to push the gates open. She looked back quickly and saw that although the cultivators had advanced through the rain of projectiles, they couldn't go past the middle point where the lava beasts accelerated.

Moreover, the lava beasts were special, as they could shoot at more than one person simultaneously, creating different apertures in their bodies.

That was why they couldn't move, they were linked with a magma reservoir below this place, and the vein-like things in the surroundings served as the medium to deliver that magma to the lava beasts. It was clear that they weren't natural creatures but something created to serve as a trial to enter through those doors.

Andrea just gave a quick glance and refocused on what she had found. Two hand-shaped dents were visible in the giant door at three meters of height. 'Do I have to brute force them?'

Andrea found this to be too simple and stupid, but she didn't have much time to do anything else. Therefore, she created two hands made of molten metal that fit the apertures perfectly and connected them to her arms.

Then, she lowered her waist and placed one foot forward, pushing with all her strength.

But the doors didn't even budge!

Still, Andrea didn't stop trying since she didn't find anything else that was out of place in these big, almost fifty-meter-tall doors. She had looked at every corner with her spiritual sense, so she was quite sure.

'Tsk, they don't move. Why don't seniors create simple tests!?... Hm?' Andrea looked at the bottom of the door and saw a mark that wasn't there before. 'It moved?'

The mark was literally millimeters away from the door, and Andrea could only spot them at first because she was constantly using her Spiritual Sense to see any changes in the door.

Andrea smiled, and her aura burst like a tide! She used her [Chromosphere], surrounding herself in a molten armor, heating up the surroundings. The armor on top of her silver armor gave her a very bulky and menacing appearance.

The princess lobster was pushed back by the heat-wave Andrea's aura released. 'So strong!'

Andre took a deep breath and put every single muscle, using them in sync as she pushed forward.

If Andrea didn't have her armor on, the delicious scenery of her perfectly defined muscles tensing and creating power would be revealed.

Her arms, back, abdomen, legs, and waist relaxed for a second and then pushed together with her shout. "Move!"

Andrea's body strength and the boost her energy gave her created a low and loud creaking sound after her shout. The sound was similar to that of a heavy object being dragged on gravel, and a small tremble accompanied it. This gathered the attention of the cultivators on the other side.

At first, they didn't believe their own eyes but realizing that what they were seeing was indeed true, many of them began shouting. "Let's combine our efforts! We can't let her enter first, or she will steal everything!"

"Brothers and sisters, push forward!"

"Do not fear and attack the twenty beasts!"

Andrea ignored the shouts and pushed, pushed, and pushed her muscles on the verge of tearing as the weight of those fifty-meter-tall doors was truly tremendous. Her steps were small while advancing, but little by little, she made progress.

Meanwhile, the lobster princess looked stunned as she saw the almost two-meter-tall woman open the massive doors. 'My Lobster Ancestor, is what I am seeing real?'