Chapter 252. Unexpected Harvest!

When they finished the challenge, Yasenia, Angel, and Kali appeared in an empty room with one door on each wall. There were four rooms with different symbols on top. Yasenia guessed that the amount of aura leaking from them was the guiding factor to knowing which one had the best treasures. Yasenia looked at Angel and Kali with a smile and said, "Good job, Kali, Angel."

Angel puffed her bountiful bosom, "But of course! That arrow fired at the beginning almost got me, though."

Kali nodded, "I blocked it a meter away from the Queen. It was very close."

Yasenia asked with interest, "How did you discover the traitors?"

Both of them looked at Yasenia with puzzled expressions and asked simultaneously, "What traitors?"

Yasenia was momentarily stumped. Seeing their clueless faces, she smirked and pinched their cheeks, "The carriage driver and one of the guards were spies! Don't tell me that you really didn't realize."

Angel and Kali looked at each other, then at Yasenia, and they shook their heads in sync. Yasenia burst into laughter and hugged them, "You both are so cute. Were you so strong that they didn't dare go forward with their plans? Anyway, let's forget about it and choose an artifact."

They snuggled closer to Yasenia and smiled, not caring about it anymore. They separated and entered the place for Heaven Gate challengers. The reason the four gates were open was that a challenger could take treasures from their rank and those of lesser level. For example, an Earth Level challenger would have been able to choose treasures from the mortal treasury but not from the Heaven one.

Inside the Heaven treasury, there were plenty of treasures of different categories. There were treasures for Alchemy, blacksmithing, spear users, sword users... You name it; they had it. The lowest rank of the treasures was low-level Heaven Ranked. Almost ninety percent of all the treasures were in this rank.

Yasenia said, "Look around by yourself. If you find something you like, let me know. I don't really need anything for myself... Why are you looking at me like that?"

Angel snorted and continued looking at the items, ignoring Yasenia. Yasenia felt like someone had punched her gut with a metal gauntlet. 'My baby is ignoring me!?'

Yasenia instantly flashed beside Angel and nuzzled her cheeks with her, "Don't be angry, baby. It is true that I don't need anything. Unless there is a high-level Heaven-ranked dress or accessory I can equip, there isn't anything that I need."

Angel said, unconvinced, "What about an alchemy cauldron? Or the other profession tools? When you manage to understand why you can't do things, you will need them."

Yasenia waved her hand and showed her and Kali the nine treasures with a smile. "I already have them! Don't worry, baby."

Angel and Kali were speechless, 'Did she create them out of nothingness so that we don't get angry? When did she get them!?'

Yasenia saw their faces and laughed, "Mom gave them to me right before we entered the secret realm. I don't really know why she won't give them to me after we get out, but I can guess that something has gone very wrong on the outside. Moreover, I can use these nine treasures. Mom should have given them to me in case I don't understand how my energy works with objects after a long time."

Yasenia continued convincing them, "Moreover, my sword grows in strength, my battle dress is low-level Heaven ranked, my gloves and leather gauntlets are low-level Heaven ranked and high-level Earth ranked, and my energy gathering kimono is also low-level Heaven ranked. I have plenty of life-saving treasures, and my spatial ring is of a quality I can't even understand! I really don't need anything right at the moment! That is why I want things for you."