Chapter 301. Shift in the World's fate. Leaving in search of the Fox!

Like that, without any more twists and turns, one of the legends of the World cut her Fate from the World's destiny, disappearing and leaving behind a legend.

However, unknown to Yasenia and Angel, her disappearance had an enormous effect on the World's destiny, changing it drastically.

The enormous shift in Fate was so big that strong Fate users around the Universe felt the change.

In an enormous gold and jade palace, a handsome middle-aged man sitting on a throne frowned, "How is this possible? The Heaven's truth Saint disappeared? She should have found and guided her inheritor, not disappeared like that. Did something go wrong? I have to send the Heaven Army to investigate."

Shortly after, millions of cultivators above the Transcendence Realm dispersed through the realms, searching for cues.

Inside a hidden misty place in the corner of the Universe, a woman was sitting on her knees above a rock. Her surroundings couldn't be perceived because of the mist covering everything in that World. When the shift in Fate happened, she opened her eyelids, only to reveal a pair of completely white eyes. She lifted her head and asked aloud, her voice sounding innocent yet having a deep feeling of mysteriousness in it. "Sister disappeared? Why? She wasn't supposed to disappear."

The woman looked down and said sadly, "I haven't been able to meet with her since then, and now, she has vanished."

In a world filled with clouds and sunlight, a man so beautiful he would eclipse the Sun flapped his three pairs of snow-white wings once. His body disappeared and appeared millions of kilometers away. He looked toward the infiniteness of the Universe and said, his voice Angelical and melodic. "To think that the Heaven's Truth Saint met her end. Things will get messy in the future. We must prepare and not let those filthy creatures gain more power in the chaotic times about to come."

In an arid world, where the sky was red and the temperature so hot that mortal-level cultivators would die from heat, a woman that could make people die from a single glance smiled. Her smile was so beautiful that it had no match; calling her the most beautiful woman wouldn't be an exaggeration. "That woman died~. Things are getting interesting~."

However, her beauty was such that two of her retainers literally stopped breathing and died from energy deviation when they looked at her smile. "Oops, they died from excitement because of my smile. What a blunder, fufufu~." Her voice didn't lose with her appearance, being able to charm anything and anyone.

Like that, countless Fate-attributed cultivators felt a big change in the whole cultivation world's future. However, there was another cultivator who also felt the shift clearly thanks to her monstrous talent and comprehension abilities. Even if she was weaker, she could also feel it clearly.

In the Sky continent, a red-eyed Empress overlooking her expanding Empire frowned, "A big change in the course of Fate just happened. Who provoked it? I should speed up things and gain strength faster, or else I won't be able to protect my little Treasure. Things are moving forward a little faster than anticipated."

She looked at the Demon city being overrun by a literal wave of Undead and got thoughtful as she saw the Undead slaughtering the living. "Maybe it is time to return to the Underworld. I will need Teacher's strength shortly. I also have to expand my army... Well, let's begin with this city."

The black-haired woman slashed toward the city as she commanded, her voice carrying the dreaded law of Death. "[Perish]."

A wave of death energy flooded the entire city, and a unified scream from most Demons and many other creatures allied with them followed, dying in the next moment.