Chapter 317. Yasenia's surprise.

After being stunned for a good second by Cecile's expression, their mutters actually woke up Yasenia. They saw her opening her eyes, a sharp glint flashing through her eyes for an instant.

The small threatening aura awoke Kali and Angel up, their instincts kicking in. Yasenia looked down, her irises thinning. The gaze was truly penetrating and imposing, making them even stop breathing for a second. However, when the dragoness was about to open her mouth, they saw her freeze, looking at Cecile stupidly.

They all blinked, confused, and waited for Yasenia to speak or something. Angel, who had been startled awake, asked. "What's wrong, Yasenia? Is there an enemy nearby?"

Yasenia leaned on the pillow and looked at the ceiling with a sigh. She hugged Cecile closely and looked at Angel. "Sorry, for a second, I thought you all were other people. I didn't know where I was after waking up."

Kali asked curiously, "Did you think that it was still the Trial?"

Yasenia chuckled and nodded, "Yeah. I prohibited them from intruding on my room at night unless something important happened, so I was about to scold you all."

Cecile mischievously moved her waist, rubbing you-know-what together, and said with a straight face. "You were really scary. I'm terrified."

They looked at Cecile's deadpan face and couldn't help but think that she was really cute at the moment. Yasenia's eyes became deeper and whispered. "Oh~. What should I do to gain your forgiveness, my love?"

Cecile crawled up Yasenia's body, making their two naked bodies rub together, and she approached her mouth to Yasenia's ear. "Maybe, give us some kind of reassurance?"

And well, this triggered the recently awakened dragoness. She carried each of them to one room, one after another, and she proceeded to reenact the previous night's action, including Cecile in her pierce-and-fill attack this time.

After three and a half hours went by, they all were in the common room of the place they were staying. The spectators had strange faces as they saw four out of the six people sit strangely, sometimes rubbing their waists.

However, half of the people present almost spat their food when they heard the electric-blue-haired girl speak, "Yasenia, you are too much in the morning. Can you fuck me a little more gently? My waist hurts!"

Ignoring the room filled with coughs of people choking on their food or drinks, Evelyn continued. "Moreover, I have to consciously close my pussy, or your cum will leak!"

*COUGH!* *COUGH!* *COUGH!*

Well, to say that the place was livelier would be wrong because some may have died choking on their food.

Anyway, the cute, saintly, blonde, blushing, big-breasted girl's answer was like the nail in the coffin. "E-Evelyn is right, Yasenia. Even though I haven't eaten, I feel full..."

"Wake up, brother. You must live on!"

"I can't... How can such an unfair lucky bastard exist."

"But brother, look at her! There is no way of competing." Wrong choice of words. This only made it worse.

"Fuck me... She is fucking gorgeous... Tell my wife... I love her."

"NOOO! Brother, hold in there!"

The person at the side shook his head seriously, "We've lost him. The dragoness's beauty was too much for his heart."

"Medic, please! Now that he is dead, help my cute-girl-loving sister! She is dying out of heart-bleed!"

The woman between her arms spat blood and said, "How could she defile such an adorable girl... My heart! It hurts too much!"