Chapter 240. A very passionate flashback. The Crab's peculiarities. (R-18)

Andrea looked at Yasenia's moist and tender lips, and a fiery desire ignited inside her. Andrea's voice was hoarse as her hands roamed Yasenia's seductive body. "My love, we should have an in-depth talk before we begin creating the item, don't you think so?"

Yasenia felt Andrea's hands, and everywhere they passed, they left a fiery trail, making her cheeks gain an alluring rosy color, and her body softened even more. She sprawled herself over Andrea as she answered with a lovely growl, "I think it is a very good idea~. My darling is very good at talking in depth after all~."

Andrea gulped after seeing Yasenia's seductiveness dripping from every gesture, the way her eyes moved, her body slithered around herself, and her tail slowly curled around. Andrea felt that she was about to be devoured.

Everything the dragoness did, Andrea found hard to resist. Her penis was already up and ready for action. As usual, Andrea's voice, even if gentle, carried a hint of dominance that made Yasenia's instincts surrender to her demands. "Take off your clothes, my love."

Yasenia followed the order, and her clothes disappeared inside her ring. Andrea saw the large expanse of tempting flesh revealing, and her breathing became rough. Her fair skin was tender and soft. Her fingers sank into Yasenia's curves as she caressed her body up and down. The big breasts pushed on her body, showcasing their impressive size and form, and below, the big hot hardness that had grown to dominate women with a single thrust made her female instincts run wild.

At first, Yasenia was naturally seductive, but as time went on, she slowly increased that seductiveness to the next level. Not only her body but everything she did seemed to be meant to tempt her. The way she moved when being intimate, the way her hands roamed on your skin, her little kisses on places like the neck, collarbone, and even the shoulders, and how her golden slit eyes looked at you, almost sucking your soul away.

Every gesture pushed Andrea's desire to ravage the dragoness and make her moan her throat out as she pistoned inside the pleasure garden. Andrea's voice was deep and husky, tingling Yasenia's hearing sense. "Good girl, you are so beautiful I almost can't control myself." Yasenia purred on her neck and licked it with slow and tender movements.

Andrea found those gestures irresistible and took off her own robes, pressing their naked bodies together. Softness with softness, hardness with hardness. Their intimate parts touched as their mouths met in a moist dance. Andrea and Yasenia moaned. Andrea because of the long tongue filling her mouth, and Yasenia because of the big and deft hand going up and down her hardness.

Andrea slowly pushed Yasenia against a wall, trapping her in her embrace as they kissed, and she pushed each and every button on Yasenia's dragon with her hand. Yasenia could swear that her penis was melting with pleasure under Andrea's ministrations. It was twitching and leaking abundant precum, which Andrea took advantage of to lubricate her own hand. Yasenia separated her mouth and murmured, "Mmm~ Oh~ I love it, dalring~. Ahn~ right, there felt so good!"

The tall Andrea looked into the pink-golden eyes from above and smirked. That smile made Yasenia's uterus tremble. "Does my little dragoness like it~? Then, beg for more."

Yasenia looked into her light green eyes and moaned, "Yes, darling! More! I want more! Your hand is so good!"

Andrea used the other hand to caress her long black hair without stopping the one below. "Such a good girl. Do you want a reward?"

Yasenia buried her face in Andrea's neck and licked her tan skin with delight. Andrea understood and said, "Lower your waist." Yasenia did as told.

Then, Yasenia suddenly felt her penis enter a tight and moist entrance. It was as if an electric shock stimulated her penis. This sudden stimulus took her over the edge, and she shouted, "I'm cumming!" Yasenia hugged Andrea's torso as her waist twitched with each rope she sent inside Andrea.