Chapter 314. Evelyn's pampering. Andrea tasting the dragoness. (R-18)

Yasenia took out her penis completely and crouched in front of Evelyn, hugging her close. She took off all her upper clothes and looked at the savoring Evelyn with a heated look.

Yasenia's tone deepened, becoming bone-softening, and she growled beside Evelyn's ear, "You are such a good girl, drinking and savoring my everything. Now, it is time for a reward~."

Evelyn gulped the delicious semen and pleaded, her body soft between Yasenia's clutches. "Please, fuck my pussy numb!"

Yasenia didn't delay and pushed her down, pounding her to oblivion and beyond. She lifted Evelyn's legs, positioning her in the mating press position, and went wild on her.

Evelyn let out a beastly moan as Yasenia's dick pierced her passage until it crushed her womb. "Mistress, you are so deep!!"

Yasenia, however, wasn't satisfied. "Deep? Wait until the second thrust to comment on those things!"

Then, Yasenia lifted her waist and pierced down again. Evelyn's eyes rolled up as Yasenia's penis forcefully opened her cervix, entering her womb and pushing right against her uterus walls. "OH YES!"

Then, Yasenia leaned forward and trapped Evelyn with her whole body below her. "You are mine to fuck, dear."

Then, her waist got to work.

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

Evelyn was buried below a ridiculously soft body of alluring flesh, her face between Yasenia's breasts as the wild dragoness pounded her pussy. The waist movements made the Heavenly mounds she liked so much bounce up and down on her face. Evelyn could only moan as Yasenia fucked her.

Yasenia came for the first time. "Second load of the day for you, dear. Mmm~." She used her whole body to bury Evelyn and came.

If looked at from above, only Evelyn's legs at the side would be visible as Yasenia released her cum inside.

Evelyn had already orgasmed twice in the wild pistoning, but now that the Yang energy was directly stimulating her uterus, fireworks exploded in her mind. The hot cum that filled her felt heavenly, "OHHHH!!!"

Yasenia looked at Evelyn's crown and growled comfortably as she filled her spasming and moaning dear below her. Evelyn stopped moving five minutes later, breathing heavily as if there wasn't enough oxygen. She felt Yasenia's chest trembling together with that deep growl, and her body melted into a human blob. She looked up and saw Yasenia looking at her from above.

The sight of a completely buried Evelyn, looking up from between her breasts, was amusing and endearing. "Dear, how do you feel? Did I go too far?"

Evelyn just sighed, "Can we not move from this position?"

Yasenia blinked and asked, "Do you feel comfortable with me above you?"

Evelyn rubbed her head between her breasts and kissed them intermittently. "Yes. I feel in heaven completely buried below you."

Yasenia moved her tail and poked at Evelyn's back hole. "Do you want to do it with this hole too?"

Evelyn purred and nodded, "Yes~. I want to have your cum leaking from every hole!"

Yasenia softly laughed, "Good, but now, we will do slow and pampering sex. I want to treat you like a treasure, Evelyn."

Evelyn looked up with an emotional face and said, "Of course, my love. I would love to have slow sex with you."

And so, Yasenia slowly pierced her butt with the tail and then moved her waist and tail inside Evelyn. She was stimulating her pleasure spots without being too aggressive.