Chapter 315. Andrea's hidden concerns. Passionate time. (R-18)

Yasenia's eyes roamed as the sculpted female body began appearing in front of her.

First, Andrea took off her upper garments. She revealed her defined arms and abdominal area together with her perky breasts and slim waist. That upper torso combined the beauty of a woman and a powerful body, looking like an agile leopard. Moreover, her light chocolate skin accentuated those crevices, creating a body worthy of being called art.

The lower part of Andrea's garments came off, liberating the powerful weapon hidden in the clothes. Yasenia licked her lips as she saw Andrea's rock-hard dick, ready to pierce her the moment the show ended. She could feel her pussy drooling, lubricating itself to welcome a deep penetration.

She observed Andrea's thighs, which didn't look too muscular until she tensed her body, giving her big sensual thighs with attractive long legs.

The only reason Yasenia didn't jump at her and bounced on that rod until she sucked her dry was that Andrea's light-green eyes had locked her in place.

Andrea saw Yasenia's cheek blushing with an alluring red, and her long tongue licked those tempting red lips, creating a glossy surface that looked delicious.

She leaned forward with a deep smile of her own, looking right into those half-golden, half-pink slit eyes. Her low and deep voice tingled Yasenia's hearing sense. "Do you like what you see? Your eyes are roaming my body hungrily."

Yasenia's hands moved and made Andrea fall on top of her. She roamed Andrea's body, exploring and touching that female warrior's body all around.

Andrea also wasn't shy, her own hands sinking into the dragoness's curves.

Yasenia buried her face and breathed on Andrea's neck, saying with enough temptation in her voice to invite even a monk to commit carnal sin. "Yes. I love what I see. And I would love it even more if I could feel what I see~. What do you say, darling? Do you also want to feel what you see~?"

Andrea chuckled slowly and opened Yasenia's legs. "My dearest asks, and I answer yes."

Yasenia lifted her waist, causing her dick to rest on her abdomen, and presented her open pussy to Andrea. Andrea looked at the pink flesh and twitching hole and aimed at it with her own dick.

Then, she pushed her waist, opening that hole with the meaty rod. Both breathed roughly as they saw Andrea's dick sinking into Yasenia. Andrea's waist almost buckled as she felt the vaginal walls trembling and clutching her penis like a vice, pushing her deeper. The pleasure was otherworldly.

Finally, Andrea's pelvis hit Yasenia's, fully sinking into the dragoness's pussy. They looked at each other for a moment and then began devouring each other mouths.

Andrea danced her tongue and danced her waist.

*Pah!* *Pah!* *Pah!*

Their genitals rubbed and stimulated each other, and the fluids Yasenia released covered the whole light-chocolate skin. The white and brown mixed as their moans spread in the room. "Yes~, I finally have this dick inside! Oh~, It is so good. You fuck so good, darling!"

Andrea continued moving her waist in ways that pushed every button inside the dragoness and answered, "Yeah? Do you like it? Tell me how much you like it, my love."

"Your dick is like electricity! It stimulates my core to the point that I feel my waist jumping!"

Andrea bit Yasenia's lip and picked up speed and strength.

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

Andrea's balls slapped Yasenia's butt, creating loud sounds. Each time Andrea slammed her waist, Yasenia's body bounced lewdly, her big breasts going up and down as they leaked milk.