Chapter 291. Breakthrough, the Connection Realm!

After leaving the underground, Yasenia did not stop and continued running. She weaved through the streets at high speed and finally jumped onto the roofs.

Her speed increased at that moment, zooming toward the Lost Town's entry at high speed. She didn't remember the place clearly, but she was able to navigate the Town easily and follow where the traffic of cultivators was the highest.

It didn't take long until she found and crossed the gate to exit the Town. Then, after looking at the surroundings for a brief instant, she decided to continue traveling to her right.

While she traversed the forest, thoughts about what to do now crossed her mind. 'I should first breakthrough, then communicate with all of them and see if they are done with their things. My communication devices haven't received any signals recently, so they should be safe wherever they are.'

This thought was strange coming from the dragoness. If it were before, Yasenia would have searched for them instantly. She would have prioritized finding all of them over whatever business she had for herself. Was it calmness? Was it better or worse judgment? Had Yasenia lost affection after twenty years of being away from them?

Yasenia's thoughts continued uninterrupted and with calmness. 'Ideally, I will take one day to breakthrough, two days at most. Then, after digesting the gains, I will reunite with all of them and explore the secret realm together for the rest of the duration. How much time is left? Han Xue said I stayed in the Trial for two weeks, so a little less than two months are left. I don't think we can accomplish much in that period of time. Maybe, I can take the chance to eliminate threats.'

Yasenia went deep into the forest and slowly found an isolated place to silently break through.

After four hours of searching for a place to stay, far away from any cultivator, Yasenia found a special cave. 'Hoh? This cave will come in handy to break through.'

She sniffed around and nodded, 'There are only low-level beasts in the surroundings. I can't detect any other smells, so they probably are the most dominant beast in the area.'

After two laps in the surroundings, she made sure her guess was correct. Then, she released a lasting scent at the entrance of the cave to avoid being interrupted by wild beasts. It wasn't a potent smell, but any beast that smelled it would directly turn tail and run away.

She entered the cave and didn't lose time. She cleaned the surroundings of carcasses and sat-crossed legged in the middle of a five-meter-tall and ten-meter-wide cave.

In the walls, there was a mineral emitting a chilling glow, and this mineral would become important shortly after.

Then she recalled her insights. 'I should be able to overcome the [Connection with the Sun], [Connection with the Moon], and [Connection with the Stars] levels. I'm not sure about overcoming the [Connection with the Celestial bodies] realm last step and entering the next, so I will go slowly instead of rushing it.'

After thinking that, she emptied her mind and began trying to feel the Sun energy around her.

After crossing the seventh, eighth, and almost ninth levels of the Mental Nourishing realm, her comprehension abilities had taken a big leap.

Across the last twenty years, Yasenia had comprehended a lot of things, perfected many others, and increased her skill in the final ones. After gaining so much-needed experience, her insights could finally keep up with her absurd strengthening speed.

Usually, a cultivator has a lot of time to think about each level, realm, and change happening in their body because it took a lot of time to increase their strength. However, a journey that even top-level genius cultivators took ten years to travel, Yasenia rushed it in two.