Chapter 356. [World Destroying Heavenly Lightning] vs [Black Crystal Heart].

Author Note: So, I love all of you very much, so I'm telling you in advance that today's chapter ends in an abyssal cliffhanger. You've been warned.

*******************************

Our group had finally stopped their walk in a deep part of the forest. Yasenia and Cecile flew up to the sky and hovered over the area for about twenty minutes. Meanwhile, our girls stayed alert on the ground.

Kali even summoned Valeria. They were in the middle of the forest, so her strength in this environment was ridiculously high.

Valeria closed her eyes and sat cross-legged on the ground. Then, her soft-looking green hair extended into the ground and connected with the trees in the area.

After Yasenia and Cecile landed, Yasenia spoke. "There are some beasts, but none of them showed real intelligence. We are completely safe unless Valeria says otherwise."

Valeria opened her green eyes and caressed Yasenia's head. "Don't worry, Yasenia. You can go ahead and do whatever you want. As you said, the only living beings in the surroundings are unintelligent beasts."

Then, Valeria cut her hair and let it meld with the floor. It was very nutritious for the environment.

"If you need anything more, even cuddles, don't forget to summon me, Kali." After that, Valeria kissed Kali's forehead and then sunk into her.

"Yes!" Kali smiled and looked at the dragoness.

Yasenia nodded and moved toward a clearing in the forest.

The area was without trees, and the Moonlight poured unobstructed. Yasenia's dragon body gave a soft glow as she reached the middle of the location.

Evelyn sighed. "It is as if she belongs in the sky. Truly a beautiful creature."

The others nodded.

Each time they looked at Yasenia from afar, she really looked beautiful, like an artistic piece of art.

After Yasenia distanced herself from them a distance she perceived as secure, she took out the [Black Crystal Heart] and grabbed it with her claw.

The item was extremely similar to a real heart but completely black and also had a crystalline surface. The glow on it allowed the details to be seen more clearly. However, it wasn't beating and looked like a mineral more than anything else.

"Let's see what this is."

Then, Yasenia slowly poured her energy into the heart. Her energy exited her meridians and sunk into the heart.

Slowly but surely, Yasenia began seeing something glowing. It was a ghostly green aura that spread in the heart. Moreover, a black fog began falling to the ground and filling Yasenia's feet.

In the middle of the night, it looked as if Yasenia's feet were slowly sinking into darkness. However, Yasenia's heart was unflinching. She didn't even think that this item could hurt her.

Therefore, she continued pouring energy inside. The green glow inside the heart began illuminating past its confines, looking eerily beautiful.

Yasenia found it endearing since it made her remember Tatyana's presence.

After one hour of patient energy transferring, the whole clearing was covered in black fog. It didn't go up, only reaching about a meter in height. It was a little above Angel's waist. Moreover, the green light was now strong enough to compare with a lamp.

Then, as if it had absorbed all the energy it needed, Yasenia felt it floating up. Therefore, she let it go.

Yasenia debated whether to stay below it, finally deciding to go to her lovers' side. Cecile asked, "Why did you let it go?"