Chapter 347. Intense Fight! Their strength.

Cecile felt horrible at the moment. Yasenia's injury was basically her fault for not maintaining Tang Xian occupied. The aura explosion of [Empyrean Dragon Authority] was so strong that it took her attention away from the battle for some seconds.

That amount of time wasn't long, but in a battle like theirs, it gave Tang Xian enough time to prepare her trump card.

Yasenia's current body was filled with cracks, and blood seeped from those wounds. She was able to spread the strength evenly across her whole body with extremely good technique, preventing the arrow from piercing her claw. However, the result was as if a bomb exploded inside of her.

Thankfully, her internal organs and other structures were extremely resilient, so Yasenia just needed ten minutes of rest. With the [Flower Bed] and Kali's healing, that time was reduced to less than a minute.

Kali wasn't only healing Yasenia. Every chance she had, she would summon four treants, an archer dryad, and a caster dryad, sending them to the battlefield.

The summons couldn't kill the cultivators by themselves, but it gave Andrea, Evelyn, and Sierra enough breathing room to weave between the attacks of the fifteen Unification Realm cultivators.

Moreover, her supportive [Root Walls], [Entangling Roots], and [Fatal Thorn Field] were extremely effective in the battle against multiple enemies.

With Kali's help, Andrea could approach their ranged attackers and release a barrage of attacks, looking like an imposing War Goddess.

Evelyn used her speed to appear beside those that lost balance after clashing with Andrea's strong attacks, always managing to injure them. Evelyn's spear was like a roaring lightning eastern dragon as she swept, stabbed, slashed, and spun it.

Meanwhile, Sierra used her powerful body and a literal lightning rain to keep five of them in check.

The main reason Andrea and Evelyn could fight against so many Unification Realm cultivators was because of their foundation and equipment.

Yasenia's nourishment was truly like a miracle, and if their enemies' energy was like water, theirs was like mercury.

Moreover, Andrea's [Star Born Searing Flame] and Evelyn's [Storm Roaring Thunder] were extremely powerful. They made their attacks multiple times stronger, showing off the power of Natural Treasures.

Sierra was a beast with the word "Queen" in her bloodline, so she couldn't be weak even if she wanted to. Her bodily strength was naturally above a common beast, and her control over lightning was nearly stronger than that of Evelyn.

Angel was overlooking the battle, shooting Lasers through her dome whenever someone tried to sneak attack one of them. Fighting within Angel's glass dome was extremely frustrating because it really felt like they were being controlled around by her, forcing them to attack with certain patterns.

Her control over formations also let her double-cast and slowly create [Glass Golems], sending them to the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Cecile was fighting against Long Baidi. The main reason was that he was protecting Tang Xian, and Cecile's eyes carried murderous intentions toward her.

Angel thought about attacking Tang Xian with her formations, but since doing so could force them back to a corner too fast. She decided to leave it to Cecile for the moment as she prepared a powerful one-hit one-kill attack.

Long Baidi was somewhat hurt because of the fight against Yasenia. However, the injuries didn't affect his current strength. Even then, the phoenix's continuous attacks didn't leave him the chance to close the gap between them and attack.