Chapter 397. Final difficulties.

After hearing Kali's explanation, they turned toward Andrea. Evelyn wasn't shy and asked. "So, did you also give them a mediocre Heaven-ranked weapon? Even if Kali painted the pill into the useful spectrum, we could all understand it isn't that good."

Kali chuckled. "So blunt. Couldn't you leave me some face?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "No one is stupid here, my good friend Kali."

Kali didn't contradict her and just raised an eyebrow.

Andrea looked at their questioning eyes and laughed. "Well, you've also got me. More than a sword, I gave them a limited item."

Angel tilted her head and asked. "What do you mean?"

Andrea nodded. "Let me explain. Do you remember the sword we saw in the auction house we participated in in the past?"

Cecile commented. "The one where we got Kaleina?"

Hearing her name, the little dragon lifted her head and squeaked.

She was currently coiled around Tatyana's neck, burying her little head in Tatyana's hair. The scent of her hair was calming for the little child. The main reason was that Yasenia's blood coursed through Kaleina's veins, even though she wasn't Yasenia's child.

Therefore, she had some innate familiarity with Tatyana.

Tatyana didn't expect something like this at first.

After learning about it, her heart for the little dragon became a little softer, and she decided to treat her like her grandchild. Although she wouldn't be a loving grandma, she would not slight Kaleina in the future.

They all looked at the cute little dragon, and their eyes shone with pampering. They understood that she was partially Yasenia's child because Kaleina had Yasenia's blood on her. Therefore, they were always very loving of her.

And yes, you could say that Kaleina had two biological mothers and a father if you counted Yasenia. Dragons are incredible species, after all.

After the small cuteness attack, Andrea continued explaining. "Yes, the auction where we got the little one. There was a sword that attracted Yasenia's attention, so I also kept it in mind. This sword could splinter in contact and dig crystals in the enemies. It was quite an insidious sword."

Angel also remembered because it was entirely compatible with her glass attribute. She asked with interest. "Did you make a replica?"

Andrea shook her head. "It is too complex. Although the rank wasn't high, the effects, inner structure, and materials are too rare. However, I succeeded in making a prototype, even when this prototype couldn't regenerate itself. Of course, it has a regeneration mechanism, but Metal attribute cultivators can only activate it."

They all nodded and saw why Andrea was willing to give it away. Although the mechanism exists, without the artisan themselves telling you how to use it, it will be almost impossible to use."

Andrea commented. "To reach heaven grade, I had to increase its splinting capabilities and strength. In turn, this makes it so that the sword becomes useless faster. Don't get me wrong, it is a good sword, but you must deeply understand the weapon to use it efficiently. As it is, it will only be an "n-times use" item."

Cecile looked back and forth between these two women and concluded. "So you scammed them both? Quite gutsy."

Kali chuckled and caressed Yasenia's giant head. "They dare disturb our dragoness; they deserve a little bit of scheming as a payback. They should be happy I didn't give them a pill with the [Purple Heart Poison] as an aromatic poison."