Chapter 322. Awaken, My Bloodline!

When that infinitely profound and beautiful thread appeared before Yasenia, the surrounding people felt like a mountain slammed on their shoulders and all people, without exceptions, fell face-first to the ground.

That starry-blue energy strand was so powerful that it didn't only affect cultivators. Its presence was as if a massive gravitational well had manifested in the surroundings. As the people fell face first to the ground, the ground also sank for tens of meters a kilometer around Yasenia.

It was a destructive force only high-level Unification Realm creatures could wield.

Even the current Mirrory and Valeria had to use their innate aura to resist that thread of Energy. Even then, their feet deeply sunk into the ground, and they didn't have the Energy left to help Cecile and the others from crashing down like the rest.

Valeria's eyes opened widely, and she looked straight at that small yet monstrously strong thread of Energy. "Impossible... Celestial Energy!? How could she create a thread of Primordial Energy- Wait, the [Primordial Energy Core]! I see... So that's why Yasenia said she had almost all the pieces in the past."

Mirrory's gaze became deep, hiding any emotions from her emerald-green eyes. "No wonder she could face off against Jing Jing. The bearer of the Celestial Element. The bearer of the element that created everything, including chaos and order. Without the Universe, Chaos and Order wouldn't exist. Only creation and destruction can hold against the Celestial Primordial Attribute."

Yasenia herself was currently extremely weakened. To summon that thread of Celestial Energy, her skin was pale and dry, her tail had shriveled, and her body was drained of everything, including a large chunk of vitality.

However, Yasenia had a small smile on her face. The fact that she could summon a thread of Celestial Energy meant that she had finally awakened it! Yasenia's body, mind, and soul would know how to slowly create Celestial Energy from now on.

However, with her current body, if she were to reabsorb that thread of Energy, she would directly die to it. Therefore, she still had things to do.

With the help of the [Celestial Pearl], Yasenia maintained that powerful thread of Energy in control outside her body, and she looked up. 'Heavens, you must not be very happy, right? Come at me.'

And like Yasenia expected, the Tribulation she dispersed with the summoning of the Celestial Energy reappeared many times stronger. The previously black-grey clouds darkened into a pure black. No light could go through them, turning the day into an ominous night.

However, between that darkness, the thread of Energy between Yasenia's hands was like a small starry-blue star that illuminated her surroundings. The light was not blinding but soft and all-encompassing, bathing everything in its imposing light.

This picture would be carved deep inside all the spectators' minds.

A woman holding a small, softly-glowing Universe looked up at terrifying darkness and impending doom; darkness so deep that it seemed to absorb light.

Suddenly, a flicker of light appeared as Yasenia looked deep into the clouds.

*RUMBLE!*

With a deafening rumbling sound, a single flash of multicolored lightning thundered with such strength that it scared everyone present into stillness. The people around could not move, as if that single lightning could obliterate all of them.

Everyone was completely frightened. Only a person entering the Transcendence Realm would have to face that kind of lighting!

It was [Pure Heavenly Lightning], completely made from the essence of Heaven and Earth. Yasenia looked at that lightning bolt with a smirk, unafraid. 'Here you are. Now come... Huh?'