Chapter 373. Kali's euphoric experience. Valeria's plan? Pampered Angel. (R-18)

After Kali gave her the go-ahead, Yasenia nodded and lowered her waist.

Kali's eyes stared as the pink member gently opened her lower lips. The dragoness's girth was something that had Kali's heart racing. However, her legs opened more, and her two fox tails coiled around Yasenia's tail.

Yasenia felt Kali's tight entrance and pushed forward, slowly opening the pink hole.

As always, Kali had a very narrow hole, so both of them could feel the pressure.

For Yasenia, penetrating Kali was always a pleasurable experience. How everything seemed to hug her penis was stimulating to say the least. Kali released soft moans as she felt the dragoness's dick open her.

However, to Kali's surprise, she could see how the dragoness's dick seemed more squishy than she thought. Instead of feeling like a hard rod forcefully opening her passage and electrifying her with pleasure like before, it felt like a gentle, slimy, pleasurable experience that slowly increased her elasticity.

Kali felt in heaven. "Mmm~, so good. I really like how it feels."

Yasenia's gaze became gentle, and she continued pushing forward. Unlike the human penis, a dragon's penis was highly adaptable. At first, it would be a little squishy and push the passage to the limits. Then, the hardness and girth would continue to grow until Yasenia felt that any more would be painful.

Moreover, there was another thing.

After Yasenia felt that she was deep enough, the feeling from before invaded her, and she felt a rush of liquid flowing through her and rushing toward her dick.

Kali saw with opened eyes as Yasenia's dick inflated, making her nerves electrocute her body all around with pleasure, and then, a hot fluid flooded her insides.

Yasenia growled as her precum shot and flooded Kali's hole. She saw Kali's eyes rolling upward as her mouth opened with a loud moan. "Ohhh! My heavens, what's this feeling!?"

Kali felt like an inferno consumed her body, and her legs, arms, and tail coiled around the dragoness on top of her. Her verdant green eyes suddenly opened as she felt her body explode in the delayed orgasm Yasenia had prepared her before.

Yasenia grunted as Kali's pussy squeezed like a vice. Kali's voice was like a trembling sigh. "W-wow, You already came? B-But it feels different."

Yasenia chuckled and nuzzled her head with her. "That was my precum, honey. I was lubricating you."

Kali was surprised.

Then, the fox blushed. "Y-You released so much; I can still feel my womb filled with it. A-also, I feel my body is burning."

Yasenia didn't hide it and said. "Yes, it has aphrodisiac properties. Do you find it uncomfortable, dear?"

Kali's face was reddened as she looked at Yasenia and shook her head. "No, I feel my body burning, but it is delightful. It has a very gentle effect; it feels like a warm blanket around my body."

Yasenia licked her cheek and said. "I'm glad. I'm going to move now, okay? Remember that I'm insatiable, so when you want to stop, you must tell me, okay, my love?"

Kali kissed Yasenia's dragon head and nodded, her two big, fluffy tails surrounding Yasenia more. Then, Yasenia began to move back and forth.

The scene at their privates was mouthwatering as Yasenia's penis went back and forth, squelching liquids. Moreover, it was as if she had two girths, and each time the penis moved, you could see it perfectly filling Kali's entire hole but not straining it.

Kali felt in heaven. Yasenia's dragon dick was a marvel that was dominating her soul with pleasure. "Ahn~, Ah! Ah! Mmm~."

The fox's moans, the dragoness's purring, and the lewd squelching sounds filled the room as their genitals rubbed in a dance of pleasure.