Chapter 259. Abyssal Abomination.

In a battle between wild beasts, there weren't any warnings nor formalities.

It started whenever one moved, and it ended with either one of the participants dead.

With a powerful howl, Sierra accelerated toward the Alpha wolf. Her momentum was terrifying as her size and strength looked imposing.

Meanwhile, the alpha wolf didn't fight one on one. He knew that the match would be over even before it could realize. Therefore, he howled back toward Sierra without moving. After he howled, a group of ten wolves pounced from the sides toward Sierra.

All ten of these wolves had a number of red runes inscribed in their fur, similar to the alpha. The number and density of the red runes changed depending on who was stronger. The alpha had a total of ten red runes, and the other ten had between six and eight.

The weakest one pounced toward Sierra with the intention of testing Sierra's strength. Sierra looked at the approaching wolf with chilling coldness and swiped her paw toward it.

*Bang!*

With an extremely loud sound, the wolf was sent flying with four terrible charred gashes on its side, broken bones, and internal organs ruptured. Its mouth was flooded with blood as if its insides almost shot out from the mouth.

The moment Sierra slowed down to slap that wolf away, another one tried to approach from behind to bite her hind legs. What it didn't expect was Sierra's big and fluffy tail to be covered by powerful lighting and smashed down on its head.

This time the crunch of bones harshly breaking echoed together with the explosive sound of the tail connecting with the wolf's head. The powerful strike made its skull collapse and killed it instantly.

Sierra's strength was tyrannical compared with these puny wolves. Evelyn smirked after seeing these two attacks, 'She is overwhelmingly superior. This isn't a fight, but a massacre.'

Without letting Sierra rest, another wolf jumped on top of her. It was somewhat comical since it looked like a small dog jumping on the back of a mature wolf.

Sierra let it land while a sneer appeared in her mouth.

The wolf was surprised that it managed to land, but it didn't delay its attack and bit down with all its strength. The teeth were covered in some sort of red miasma as they bit down on Sierra's back.

However, the wolf almost yelped in pain as the teeth literally cracked, unable to pierce through her tough skin. Then, Sierra summoned a yellow lightning bolt from the sky, making it fall over herself.

*RUMBLE!*

The bolt fell, and that wolf was stricken down to such an extent that it was transformed into a piece of black charcoal in an instant.

Sierra calmly walked forward, and that dead wolf naturally slipped down her back, leaving behind pristine white fur. Her face was indifferent as she looked at the alpha and the remaining seven wolves. There weren't any words or sounds exchanged. Sierra's cold blue eyes spoke thousands of words already.

Meanwhile, the Alpha wolf was casting some kind of spell together with another three wolves. The red runes on their body glowed with a bloody light, and between them, a red circle with different symbols appeared.

The red ink from that circle crept up their limbs and combined with their marks in a mesmerizing yet oddly unsettling ritual. Evelyn frowned and prepared in case something went wrong.

Of course, Sierra wouldn't let him finish whatever he was doing. As a wolf, she was cautious in nature. No matter how strong she was, she wouldn't underestimate her prey.