Chapter 310. Reentering the Lost Town for a short vacation.

Now that they knew about everything they gained. They began planning what to do for the remaining less than two months.

Andrea kissed Yasenia's ear and asked, "Do you remember about the shield, dear?"

Yasenia thought for a second, somewhat confused. Then, her eyes widened. "Right! The tournament shield is still in that man's..."

Evelyn smirked, "Jaxon."

Yasenia smiled back and nodded, "Jaxon's hands. We should search for him and kill him to take it from him."

Angel looked up at Yasenia and smiled sweetly, 'Even if she has changed, her wishes to give us the best seems not to have changed.'

Yasenia looked at their rings, thoughtful. "By the way, dears. You have your rings quite full, right? How about I keep the treasures in mine?"

They all nodded without a problem. Allowing Yasenia to guard their things came naturally to all of them. Yasenia saw their readiness to comply and felt fluffy inside. 'They trust me so much? Even after all I've said?'

Yasenia said before getting the treasures, "Remember to leave at least enough resources with you to be ready if we separate again."

Evelyn and the others let out an affirmative sound.

They spend the next three hours giving Yasenia all the things they gained. Tens of thousands of heaven-ranked spiritual plants, literal tons of minerals, alchemy products, formation materials, fuel for blacksmithing and alchemy, and sewing materials. Item after item flowed inside Yasenia's ring.

However, Yasenia's ring was tremendously big and also had an auto-ordering function, making the process easier. When Yasenia entered the Unification realm, she would be able to place low-level life inside the ring.

Its name, [Five Realm Spatial Ring], was not exaggerated. It had been Tatyana's previous ring, after all.

After giving Yasenia their things, they saw Yasenia taking out a small booklet. Each of them had a name on them.

On the "Evelyn" booklet, there were many names of materials. Evelyn asked, curious, "What's this, Yasenia?"

Yasenia rubbed her sides with her feet, softly tickling her, and said, "I wrote what I picked for all of you at the beginning of the War. I didn't want to forget what I gained in the Lost Town for each of you."

Evelyn giggled and caught Yasenia's feet, tickling her back. Yasenia leaned on Andrea and laughed aloud, "Sorry, sorry~. Forgive me, Evelyn!"

Evelyn stopped, but her hands kept Yasenia's dainty and beautiful feet on her hands. "I will restart if you don't call me another way~."

Yasenia blinked twice and then remembered Angel's wish back then. Her smile became gentle, and she called her softly. "Dear, sorry for not calling you that way since the beginning."

Evelyn's smile widened, and she lifted one of the feet to kiss it. "Don't worry, Yasenia. I just wanted to remind you." Yasenia playfully pinched her cheek with her toes, and both played a little bit like that.

The others looked on with smiles. They felt as if, slowly but surely, the playful and lovely dragoness was fusing with the current mature one.

Yasenia looked at Cecile and smirked, "Sweetheart, why didn't you ask me to call you this way?"

Cecile lifted an eyebrow and said, "I was hoping you would remember."

Yasenia sighed and pulled her close to kiss her softly. "Sorry, my head had always been in how all of you would react, and I didn't have time to recall many other things."