Chapter 211. Evelyn's strength.

Evelyn and the five cultivators continued exchanging attacks, and Evelyn slowly made sure to tire two of the five. Her violet eyes flickered when she saw one of them grunt in pain after a collision with her spear. 'I win.'

*Clang!Clang!*

She thrust her spear swiftly twice, hitting their two swords at the same time and destabilizing them after transferring the momentum of the hit through the collision of weapons.

The five cultivators didn't manage to understand what Evelyn did in that instant, only seeing the blur of her silver spear followed by their two companions' swords being repelled with strength. Then, while the other three reacted to that sudden change of tempo from Evelyn, she used her movement technique and flashed beside them extremely fast.

Her fist and leg moved, covered by her [Thunder Light Armor], and they shot toward those two with blinding speed. Her blue armored hand and feet sunk into their stomach as terrible currents invaded their body.

*BANG!* *BANG!*

Their bodies bent as terrible pain assaulted their brain from the place where Evelyn hit; it was clear that there was some internal damage. Moreover, Evelyn's punching and kicking strength sent the two level-eight cultivators flying backward, covered in blue electrical currents.

The electric currents were so potent that they were charring their skin wherever they passed and even paralyzed the powerful bodies of these two cultivators. The other three only began moving at this moment. Their faces grimaced as they looked at the strength that Evelyn displayed in that attack, 'She has been playing with us!'

Evelyn saw their faces and smirked. Then, she spun her spear and pierced skyward. As the spear spun, blue electric currents appeared along the whole length of [Solid Thunder], and these currents gathered into one big lightning bolt as Evelyn's motions completed.

When Evelyn pierced upward, a five-meter-wide lightning bolt shot into the sky instantly and fused with the clouds with a rumbling sound. Then, the sky lit up with countless blue lightning currents, like serpents dancing in the sky.

Evelyn grabbed her spear with both hands and swung it downward toward the three approaching cultivators, hitting the ground with such strength that she created a crater. "[Empowered Lightning Rain]!"

The five of them, the two that were sent flying included, felt shivers going up their spine and looked skyward, instinctively using defensive skills.

But these defensive skills wouldn't be able to last as Evelyn's skill literally channeled the storm and empowered it, sending it toward them. In a one-hundred-meter area around Evelyn, lightning fell like rain and assaulted the five of them continuously.

*RUMBLE*

The strength of each lightning was enormous as it made the floor crack under the feet of the defending cultivators. Evelyn didn't have to stay still as this skill kept them occupied, so she didn't lose the chance and cast a skill that she had improved exponentially.

It was [Thunder Light Spear]. After casting the skill, five three-meter-long blue-white lightning spears appeared above Evelyn. Each spear aimed at one cultivator.

The cultivators had most of their attention on the raining blue lightning bolts, but this didn't mean that they lost track of their opponent. After seeing those five dangerous-looking spears, they began dearly regretting provoking this small but dangerous woman. Evelyn didn't give them any mercy as she waved her hand and commanded, "Go."

The spears shot toward them with sound-breaking speed and a thundering sound; before the five cultivators knew what happened, a spear was piercing each of their chests. Then, Evelyn clenched her hand, and the spears exploded violently in a small lightning sphere that consumed the five of them. Five agonizing screams accompanied the rumbling of the storm for a moment, followed by a short but glaring silence.