Chapter 332. Yasenia's hidden complex. Starting the hunt.

The three sides looked at each other awkwardly. They didn't expect Yasenia to leave so suddenly. However, Jaxon also wouldn't begin his attack on the beast group.

The only reason Isla could probably find for fighting with him was to stop Yasenia. Now that she was gone, it was impossible for her to stay arms-crossed and do nothing if he decided to kill the beasts. Therefore, with a voice that was filled with repressed anger, he shouted, "Disperse and search for Yasenia! I want her dead!"

Jaxon's command was like a trigger, and everyone began dispersing. Even Isla's group and the beast group went their way.

Just like that, this tense situation fizzled without a conflict.

However, had Yasenia really left? She didn't!

With Valeria, Mirrory's, and Angel's help, they hid in a relatively close area. Their mastery of formations and the natural life around them make it extremely hard to spot. That's why it appeared as if they had disappeared as soon as they entered the forest. Instead, they were quite close, overlooking what was happening.

There were various reasons for this.

Yasenia had planned to see how things developed.

The first option she had in mind was if Jaxon decided to begin a fight against the beasts; although a stupid decision, it was possible since he might be so angry at her that he would act irrationally.

Acting emotionally to release emotions is not strange at all, so taking out his anger in killing that group of beasts and humans wouldn't be strange.

If that happened, Isla would most likely join the beasts against Jaxon and take advantage of the situation to gain more followers and strike down her enemy. In Yasenia's mind, Isla wasn't someone who despised her but felt she was growing too fast and being a menace to her future plans.

However, their situation wasn't so bad that this could only be solved by either of them dying. The main reason for that is what Isla wanted and what Yasenia wanted. Yasenia wasn't interested in becoming a leader or an Empress. She was interested in creating a safe space for her offspring and her dears.

In short, she wanted to create a family clan that would not meddle with World politics and is a neutral party.

With that in mind, Yasenia had planned to reenter the fight when the battle started.

With Isla fighting on the beast's side, she wouldn't be able to switch sides suddenly. She carried the banner of righteousness, so stabbing people in the back when she began fighting with them would look terrible.

Therefore, in a somewhat forceful yet natural way, Yasenia would be able to ally with Isla.

With a powerful ally, she would deal a massive blow to the demons using Isla's side strength and her own. Of course, even if Isla decided to stand on the side and do nothing, Yasenia would also attack Jaxon's group to save those beasts. They've supported her, after all, so giving a hand wasn't overboard.

However, it was extremely far-fetched for Isla not to participate in the battle and help.

The other option was what happened, everyone dispersing without attacking. In that case, Yasenia had also thought up something. In the place they were hiding, Yasenia related through Cecile, "Keep track to which direction our enemies dispersed to. We will begin to hunt them down in about ten minutes. They've lived long enough, and now that we know their location, it is quite a good moment to kill most of them."

They all nodded and paid attention. Valeria took the chance and approached Yasenia. The dragoness looked at the extremely tall green woman and tilted her head.