Chapter 321. A single thread of infinitely profound energy.

In the middle of the Secret realm, near the Lost Town, an extremely chaotic event was happening. The energy in the surroundings was gathering toward a single woman, sitting in the middle of nothing, yet surrounded by countless people.

Some wanted to stop what was happening, and others wanted to protect the ongoing event. However, although everyone had different plans about the events currently happening, that woman was the center of attention of every creature spectating the event.

The pure energy in a radius so big cultivators of their level couldn't perceive rushed toward the seductive woman, creating a titanic vortex. The dragoness floated upward, a feat that was not difficult because of the ongoing events, and rose until she was ten meters above the ground.

Then, she waved her hand and summoned a black, ominous sphere below her.

Tang Xian and Long Baidi immediately recognized it. It was the treasure that Yasenia had taken from the underground crypt!

Their eyes became greedy, but they could do nothing about it! They could only watch with pure envy coursing through their veins as the events moved on.

The three-meter wide sphere floated below Yasenia, and a pulling force that made even the spectators' hair pull toward it appeared. The vortex of energy Yasenia was absorbing changed course, and instead of continuing to flow toward her body, it rushed toward the sphere.

Meanwhile, Yasenia raised her head, looking at the sky in a trance. Her eyes looked past the Tribulation Clouds as if her gaze was piercing directly into the Firmament.

Far away from where she was.

Far away from the World.

Far into the endless depths of the Universe.

The [Celestial Pearl] in her dantian spun violently at that moment! The seemingly neverending vortex of energy gathering toward Yasenia and the Black Sphere changed from semi-transparent to something similar to a river of stars.

The moment the [Celestial Pearl] activated, it was as if a galaxy was born below Yasenia, creating a spectacularly beautiful view.

Then, above the Tribulation Clouds, as if responding to some sort of call, the stars, Sun, and Moon in the sky shot a beam toward Yasenia.

It was similar to the event that happened when Yasenia made the initiation ritual when she was one year old!

However, this time the giant golden beam, the giant silver beam, and countless smaller but numerous white beams didn't explode mid-way to create some letters.

Those zoomed at fantastic speeds and smashed through the terrifying Black Tribulation Clouds.

The abyss in the sky was forcefully opened by those beams, as if bombs had exploded on the clouds, creating holes wherever they passed. However, they didn't stop at obliterating half of the Tribulation; they all bent and rushed toward the growing galaxy below Yasenia and the black sphere.

The strength of those beams was terrifying, and the spectators thought that Yasenia was done for! Nonetheless, the moment they were about to hit her with full force, a pulse of energy came from Yasenia's dantian, created by the [Celestial Pearl].

The ripple in space expanded, and all those beams shattered and broke into particles, creating a star-field-like surrounding around the dragoness, littered with silver, golden, and white stars.

The next second, the ripple that spread from Yasenia seemed to rewind in time, and a tremendous suction force came from Yasenia's dantian.

The star-like particles floating in the surrounding rushed toward the floating dragoness instead of the Black Sphere. As the pulse sunk into Yasenia, it carried every one of those particles inside of her.