Chapter 248. Lovely bath and Dual Cultivators. (R-18)

Angel and Kali were now twitching on the bed, still conscious. Nevertheless, their mind was still savoring the delightful aftertaste of their session. Yasenia's yang energy flooded their meridians and made them feel like they were receiving a full body massage. Her flavor was still in their mouth, and her scent filled the room, creating an enticing atmosphere.

Yasenia looked at both of them tenderly and happy, gladdened that nothing went wrong and that she could accustom Kali even more to herself. 'We've beat our record of letting her ingest my semen three times~, and I can feel that if we force it a little, honey would be able to drink one more release.'

Yasenia caressed Kali's head and played with her ears softly. 'But I'm satisfied with our current progress, no reason to force things. Seeing her happy face is enough.'

Then, the dragoness picked both of them up in a double princess hug, using her tail so that they wouldn't lose balance, and carried them to the private bathroom area. They both were groggy with pleasure but aware, so Yasenia asked Kali tenderly. "Honey, can I take off your robes to bathe you together with Angel? Or do you want me to bathe you after her?"

Even if this session made her closer to Angel, she still was averse to people other than Yasenia seeing her body. Therefore, she said with a slightly hoarse voice from moaning. "I prefer to do it after if it isn't too much of a bother."

Yasenia kissed her forehead and said, "Of course not. Wait for me until I bathe Angel, and I will bathe you, okay?"

Kali nodded with a smile as Yasenia placed her back onto the bed.

After making sure Kali was comfortable, Yasenia entered the bath together with the clingy Angel and bathed her with soap and love, melting her little baby with her care. Angel felt like floating on a cloud with all of Yasenia's love and mewled happily, "So comfy~."

Yasenia was currently cleaning her legs and smiled, kissing Angel on her thigh, "If you want anything more, tell me." Angel nodded while looking at Yasenia's face with her cute and watery big blue eyes.

After bathing Angel for 15 minutes, she dressed Angel up and returned to the room. She laid her on the bed and turned to pick up her little fox.

However, Kali stood up with wobbly legs, trying to move on her own. She was somewhat speechless as she thought, 'My heavens, I can't feel my legs!' The fox has orgasmed so many times that her lower part felt weak.

Yasenia laughed at her current state, receiving a side eye from Kali. "Is it that hard to walk, my love?"

Kali rolled her green eyes and answered, "What do you think?"

Yasenia chuckled again and approached her, sweeping Kali off her feet and carrying her in a princess hug toward the bath.

Yasenia was still naked, but Kali just smiled and hugged Yasenia's neck, looking at Yasenia's divine face and attractive golden slit eyes. "You are so beautiful, Yasenia. Every time we are intimate, it feels like a dream. Something like, "How could a woman like her be fancy of me?" Of course, I know it isn't, but it really feels surreal."

Yasenia placed Kali on a chair that was in the bathroom and disrobed her slowly. "I'm happy that you feel that way, Kali. That only means that you are very happy, and that's more than enough for me."

Kali listened to her and didn't complain as Yasenia took off everything she wore.

After getting her naked, Yasenia stood up and observed Kali's body, sighing a little sadly. "I hope we can heal you soon, honey. I'm sure you will feel much better that way."

Kali stood up and moved forward gently, falling between Yasenia's arms. Their naked bodies pressed together as Kali rested her head on Yasenia's shoulder, pressing their naked bodies together.