Chapter 270. Kali's and Angel's buying spree.

Yasenia's eyes flashed as she thought. 'Since you dared tease me, don't blame me for teasing you back~.'

Yasenia shook her head slowly, recovering her normal self, and grabbed the Mayoress' clothes while looking at the woman with a smirk.

Then, with the intention of teasing her back, she began dressing her up without complaining and using her hands to caress her body seductively.

The Mayoress stood there stiff, her cheeks blushing again. 'I-Is she really dressing me up!? And oh my, her touches are... Mmm~. My voice is leaking!'

The experienced woman didn't expect Yasenia to accept her demands. From her experience, cultivators were extremely arrogant and saw all mortals, regardless of their position, as lower life forms.

Not to mention dressing them up, even treating mortals with respect, was rare.

Besides the natural physical attraction to the devastating gorgeous dragoness, that was the main reason she was interested in Yasenia. In the bath, she was testing Yasenia's limits or trying to discover if Yasenia was just acting to gain her favor. It wouldn't be the first time this happened, so the Mayoress was very cautious when dealing with immortals.

During their whole exchange, Yasenia's eyes had never looked down on any of the people she carried with her to the bath, and she was patient when dealing with them. Not to mention patience, she even accompanied them in their jokes and flirting, clearly enjoying herself.

Yasenia said softly, "How about we present ourselves formally? My name is Yasenia Dravory. I come from the Sky Continent. I was born into the Tatyana Countess House of the Moon Empire twenty-one years ago. It is a pleasure to meet a beautiful lady like you."

Yasenia turned her gaze toward Angel and Kali and said, "They are two of my six wives, Angel Pureglass and Kali Natwood. They come from the Star Empire and the Nature Queendom, respectively. They also are from the same continent as me, the Sky Continent."

Seeing the gentle-looking yet seductive dragoness dressing her up with care made the experienced woman's cheeks maintain their rosy color. Those golden slit eyes that could look extremely menacing were now gentle and made her heart pound. 'Thankfully, I'm someone with a strong heart, or she would've stolen my heart by now... Multiple times.'

The woman said after coughing once to regain some of her bearings. "I'm called Han Xue, the Mayoress of the Lost Town. Nice to meet you, Yasenia Dravory, Angel Pureglass, Kali Natwood."

Yasenia finished dressing her up and nodded. "Calling us by our first names is enough, Madam Han Xue."

Han Xue chuckled and said, "You can also call me just Han Xue. Even if you call me Xue'er, I would be okay with it~."

Yasenia shook her head with a smile and said, "I will stick with Han Xue."

Han Xue called her daughters and also presented them, "The eldest sister is called Han Xiao, and the younger one, Han Luan."

Both of them smiled bashfully and bowed, "Nice to meet you, Yasenia."

Then, Han Xue proceeded to present the rest of the women. They were Han Xue's friends and their daughters. They had gone to the public bath to celebrate the coming of age of Han Luan. Yasenia took out one of the various items she had and gave it to her. "Here, Han Luan. This is incense that doesn't end. It uses the energy of the world to replenish itself. Moreover, the scent is soft and relaxing, making it perfect for sleeping or studying. I used it quite a lot when I was younger."

Han Luan's eyes sparkled as she took the incense, "Thank you, Yasenia! I will treasure it for the rest of my life!" Yasenia smiled and patted her head.

Han Xue asked, "So, what do you want to buy?"