Chapter 324. Everyone Across the Secret Realm gathers!

After Angel asked, Mirrory thought for a second and deduced something. However, before she could explain, they suddenly heard a burst of maniacal laughter from the side, "HAHAHA! She is dead! Finally, she is dead! Hahaha!"

They turned and saw that it was Gerd, his eyes crazed with lunacy and laughing without any restraint.

The pressure had disappeared after the lightning struck Yasenia, so the only thing left was the floating [Primordial Energy Core]. Everyone could finally move freely.

Long Baidi shouted, "That Black Sphere is mine! Whoever tries to get it will go against our Tang and Long families."

Other influential families also began shouting how some wanted Yasenia's ring, others Yasenia's sword, and similar things.

Our group was now very sensitive, so their eyes became extremely murderous as the surrounding people wanted to literally steal Yasenia's things. Moreover, now that they knew the Black Sphere was related to Yasenia's life and death, they wouldn't even let people approach it.

Evelyn and Cecile didn't even speak as they took out their weapons, their auras unfurling with tremendous might.

Evelyn took out her spear, and, without holding back, she looked at Gerd and shot toward him spear first.

Cecile created a silver-colored bow and pulled the string, visibly gathering energy toward the silver arrow in it.

Then Evelyn and the arrow disappeared from their places and shot toward Gerd and Long Baidi, respectively.

The arrow was so fast that Long Baidi almost didn't react. However, even if he realized it, it was too late to dodge. He didn't expect to get attacked right after declaring his family name; such was his arrogance.

The arrow was approaching rapidly, and when it was about to pierce Long Baidi's chest, a yellow and blue energy shield appeared before him, not summoned by him.

*BANG!*

The shield exploded into fragments, but it killed enough momentum of the arrow to only damage Long Baidi and not kill him. Yet, even with the protection, Long Baidi was sent flying for tens of meters.

The person that blocked the arrow frowned, looking toward Cecile. Her blonde hair and grey eyes looked imposing, with five pairs of feathered white wings behind her. Andrea muttered, "Isla."

On Evelyn's side, a similar situation happened. Lost in his ecstasy from seeing Yasenia die, Gerd didn't react to the extremely fast Evelyn before it was too late to protect himself properly.

However, Evelyn's spear hit something right before it pierced Gerd's head.

*CLANG!*

Evelyn came to an abrupt stop as her spear landed on a brilliant white and golden shield. Her eyes went past the shield to look at the shield bearer, and her eyes widened in surprise as she shouted his name. "Jaxon!"

The five-winged Demon swung his mace, and Evelyn hastily defended.

*BANG!*

Evelyn saw her spear bend inwards as the momentum sent her sliding backward tens of meters. 'Strong!'

Jaxon shot toward Evelyn, trying to take advantage of the situation. However, as she shot forward, he had to place his shield before himself again. A giant paw coated in rumbling yellow lightning slammed on the Transcendent-ranked shield right after.

*BOOM!*

The floor lifted as the giant body of the powerful Wolf Queen made Jaxon take five steps back. Jaxon looked surprised at the enormous wolf that appeared out of nowhere, 'What's with this beast!? So strong!'