Chapter 228. Monolith Complete. Cooking ingredients!

Yasenia frowned and asked the general, "Sir, How many waves are left?"

Even if she wasn't scared or tired, she was beginning to worry about her dears. Although Yasenia knew they were strong, this didn't mean our pampering dragoness would relax. Her heart will always flutter with worry toward her precious darlings. Yasenia would be happy if she could keep them in her pocket and protect them, but she knew that they wouldn't want that. She perfectly knew how much effort they put into cultivation in order to not be left behind by her.

Yasenia was extremely grateful to Tatyana for giving her the [Celestial Maiden Ascends To The Heavens] dual cultivation technique. Without it, it would have been impossible for her dears to keep up with her nonsensical growth.

The general was extremely relaxed as Yasenia was like an overwhelming force of nature. She eliminated everything without flinching! "Lady Hero! Two more waves, and this will end!

Yasenia frowned even more. 'The last wave will have 35 strong people, with the strongest enemy at the eighth level of the Mental Nourishing Realm?'

A flash of worry flashed through her golden slit eyes, 'That isn't a small force. Will they be okay?'

Yasenia looked on to the approaching 1 000 people. As she expected, in this seventh wave, there were 30 strong people—the strongest in the Seventh level.

Moreover, the rest of the army was in the seventh level of the Body Modification realm, much stronger than their initial first level during the first wave.

Yasenia calculated the amount of energy consumption and nodded. 'I can use [Celestial Dress] for the rest of the battle.'

Even if the [Celestial Dress] was powerful, it consumed a lot of energy. So she was reluctant to use it at the beginning of this prolonged battle.

But now that only two waves were left, Yasenia was full of confidence. Yasenia closed her eyes and chanted, her voice as imposing as the midday Sun!

"[Celestial Dress]."

Yasenia became the center of a silver, golden, and white energy vortex. Her aura swelled, and a tight-fitting white dress covered her body with golden and silver decorations. The dress had a very long trail, and each side of the skirt was adorned with the image of a crescent moon and Sun. Her long and wide sleeves were decorated with an extremely intricate golden and silver eastern dragon.

The white dress glittered like the stars in the night sky, giving her an empyreal beauty that stole everyone's breath away. Even her enemies looked at her stupidly.

Yasenia opened her golden eyes and looked at the army with indifference. Then, she stomped the ground, and she disappeared from the eyesight of every single person.

*BANG!*

People didn't know when Yasenia collided with the army, blasting the front line flying as if they were rag dolls in front of an unstoppable force. The 30 powerful cultivators reacted instantly and ran toward her, and Yasenia prepared her giant sword.

The first one arrived, slashing toward Yasenia. Yasenia gently swung her giant sword toward the sixth-level cultivator.

Weapons collided, and the cultivator saw with wide eyes as Yasenia's sword shattered his sword and smashed into his body. The raw energy in the slash made his body burst into a bloody mist.

Right after, another cultivator approached from Yasenia's back, taking advantage of her current position to slash her back. But he was so focused on the giant sword that he forgot about the long and beautiful tail behind her. Yasenia didn't even looked at him as her tail lashed like a whip toward his chest in the blunt form.