Chapter 241. One Woman and One Crab. Petting Kali.

Andrea didn't have to search for the rings for a long time since she was using her spiritual sense. Sadly, only two out of the four survived the high temperatures. Andrea picked them up and swept them with her consciousness. After looking inside, she almost spat in disdain. "Demonic cultivators are either extremely poor or extremely wealthy. These were filthy poor."

Andrea sighed, "I guess their wealth depends on how many people they've hunted. Since I caught them before they could rob other people, they didn't have much inside their rings. They are worse than beasts."

Although Andrea didn't generalize, it was a fact that most of the demonic cultivators were scum when talking about moral values. Even if a cultivator wouldn't refrain from using their strength to get the things they want, they would at least have a small restraint. On the other side, demonic cultivators did all kinds of inhuman things because of simple whims.

Andrea gained some middle-level earth-ranked weapons and robes of the same level. Besides that, they had some currently useless crystal coins, beast cores, and other miscellaneous things. There were also Demonic Cultivation methods and skills, which she couldn't learn. There were also some tools to torture people and shady medicines.

The thing she found useful were the pills. But Andrea was somewhat ignorant, so she didn't dare touch them without checking what they were. Therefore, Andrea called Kali.

Kali picked up a minute later.

Andrea didn't beat around the bush and described the pills to her. Miss doctor easily differentiated each type of pill, and Andrea wrote it on a white sheet to avoid forgetting.

There were some low-level earth-ranked pills with different effects, nothing she didn't have. Aphrodisiacs, poisons, and their antidotes weren't as abundant, but there were some nonetheless. The toxins in one of the pills were quite powerful, and Kali warned Andrea not to use them lightly. Andrea nodded since she could clearly feel the strong poison in them.

"By the way, Andrea. Those two black, purple, and green pills are mass-produced [Black Suicide Pills]. They are extremely toxic, but you can rest assured because to make something so toxic and low-level, they had sacrificed its spreading strength. Therefore, these pills won't work to kill people as they work for suicide. The trick is that you must consciously move the poison around the body to have an extremely swift death."

Andrea said, "In short, they are useless to me."

Kali answered, "Yes, but keep them since they can come in handy in the future. Of course, not to kill ourselves but other people."

Andrea laughed, "Don't worry, Kali. I do not plan to kill myself. I will also keep them in my ring until we meet."

Kali said, "The last two pills you described to me are pills to get stronger for a short amount of time at the cost of crippling your cultivation. They forcefully upgrade your cultivation to gain that strength, hence, the backlash."

Kali repeatedly warned her not to use them because they were extremely harmful. Andrea said with a smile in her voice. "Thanks, Kali. I will keep it in mind."

"Darling! You better not use them, or I will have sex with you when you have no cultivation! I'm curious as to what would happen~."

Andrea heard Yasenia's voice through Kali's call and said softly, "I won't. However, if you do that, you will kill me, dearest."

Yasenia's charming laugh tickled Andrea's ears. Then, she said. "By the way, are you still with those four guys?"

Andrea said, "Nah, they are dead. I killed them after they lost value and began being a little bit dangerous."