Chapter 247. Kali, Angel, and Yasenia. (2) (R-18)

While waiting for them to return from their trip to Pleasure Heaven, she took the time to observe the twitching Kali, who still had her hand under her robes. A smile naturally formed on Yasenia's lips when she saw Kali's closed eyes as if savoring the moment. 'I'm glad she liked it. It seems that the only thing we have now to overcome is the retaliation of the Heart Demons when she feels me penetrating her. I'm sure she will have an adverse reaction no matter how much I prepare her, but I can lower that reaction if I go slowly.'

And even though Yasenia could think somewhat calmly, she was almost at her limits. Angel's insides were trembling and tightening on her penis and squeezing it as if they wanted to milk everything she could deliver. The feeling was honestly divine, and Yasenia was on the verge of cumming.

Still, Yasenia kept hugging Angel close from behind and resting her mouth besides her ear, licking it tenderly.

Angel felt surrounded by Yasenia because her tail, legs, and hands were hugging her close. Yasenia's soft body was covering her in ways she adored.

How much would Angel love to live inside her arms as she was right then? She felt her dear dragoness's soft body all around and had that thick, hot, pleasant, and twitching hardness filling her void.

After having sex so many times with Yasenia, Angel knew that right now, Yasenia wanted to ravage her. Her constricting nature, soft growls, and eager member told her so.

However, she also knew Yasenia was holding back. She knew how Yasenia always prioritizes them when making love. Angel would bet that right now, Yasenia was letting her and Kali come down from their orgasms so they could enjoy their lovemaking together.

These small details were what made Angel crazy with love for Yasenia. She always pampered them no matter the situation. Yasenia always tried to give them the best she could, not matter what they did together.

Angel turned her head and kissed Yasenia lovingly. Then, she said as she looked into the golden-pink slit eyes. "Move again, Yasenia. I'm ready."

Yasenia kissed her softly and smiled tenderly, "Wait a little bit more, Angel."

Yasenia looked at Kali and said with a voice that dripped with tenderness, "Come to my side, my love."

Kali was still blushing but moved near her nonetheless.

Yasenia changed positions as Kali approached. She lay on her back and let Angel rest on top of her. Like this, Angel lay on top of Yasenia with her big breasts as a pillow while Yasenia's penis penetrated her. Angel felt one of Yasenia's arms around her waist, securing her.

Meanwhile, Kali lay beside Yasenia, and the dragoness used her other arm to hug her close. Yasenia moved her tail in front of Kali's mouth and kissed her forehead. "I've already confirmed what I wanted. Let's now also have our own fun. I don't want to let you on the sides any longer. What do you say, honey?"

Kali answered, opening her mouth and putting the thick tail inside her mouth, looking at Yasenia shyly but with a gaze filled with love.

With Angel's weight on top of her, the vagina walls squeezing her penis pleasantly, and Kali's tongue licking her sensitive tail tip, Yasenia sighed in satisfaction and said softly, "I don't think I will be able to last long, so prepare for my release, okay, dears?"

Angel rubbed her nape on Yasenia's squishy breasts, and Kali rubbed her face on Yasenia's soft, sweet-smelling side breast.

Kali was still wearing robes, but Yasenia didn't mind and kissed her forehead one more time softly.

Then, she moved her waist up and her tail in and out of Kali's mouth.

With this position, Yasenia's waist slapped Angel's little butt, and her hand holding Kali grabbed the base of her fox tail and squeezed tightly.