Chapter 219. Actually survived? A good guy!

When the big beauty reached his side, her voice caressed his hearing sense, making his body tense. Yasenia's voice was mellow and slightly low, seducing even his soul away. "Big brother~, Are you planning on entering the town?"

The man had to look up slightly since Yasenia was taller than him by half a head. However, this only made Yasenia's seductiveness more prominent in his eyes. Yasenia leaned forward slightly to be at eye level, accentuating her voluptuous figure and attractive facial features.

The man's heart pounded as he involuntary stammered, "I-I was planning on that, yes. Why is l-l-little sister asking?"

'Fuck me, why am I speaking like a fucking virgin!?'

He saw how her beautiful straight eyebrow lifted, amused at his stutter, and heard her speak with a smile in her voice, "Little sister? You are very cute, but this little sister is not little in any place~ fufufu~."

The man looked down and gulped again, "E-En, not small at all."

Yasenia approached even closer, carrying her sweet floral scent with her, and whispered sensually, "Strong big brother~, I have two pills that will aid us with the gates. Do you want to cross with me~?"

The man felt blood rush to his two heads and shouted in his upper head, 'Yes, yes, yes! Important things must be said three times!'

He wanted to show courageousness to compensate for his previous blunder, so he nodded, puffing his muscular chest. "Of course, little sister just has to follow after me! I will protect you, so you only have to walk behind me."

He said it like this because he sensed Yasenia's cultivation was only in the sixth level while he was in the ninth. 'I have to protect the big beauty! I'm sure she will be grateful and ma-maybe I will receive unexpected rewards! So excited!'

Yasenia laughed charmingly and answered with a smile, "So courageous~. I will trust big brother~." Internally, however, she was thinking with pity, 'I'm sorry, random stranger. Sometimes sacrifices must be made.'

From the side, Angel and Kali saw the exchange calmly. In their minds, there wasn't anything that could shake their trust in Yasenia. Even if Yasenia suddenly kissed him or something, they would wait patiently for Yasenia to return and explain her reasons. But they wouldn't have to worry because something like that wouldn't happen.

Sarah, however, felt uncomfortable in her heart. She hadn't been able to advance in their relationship too much while coming here, so she was feeling jealous of that man that was gaining Yasenia's attention. Small feelings of jealousy naturally grew in her heart, 'Why is she being so flirty with a man? Doesn't she like women? She is too close.'

When she looked at Angel's and Kali's calm faces, she was even more disgruntled. 'Why aren't they being affected by this?'

Sarah asked, "Are you going to let her flirt like that? Don't you feel jealous? You should stop her."

Kali and Angel looked at Sarah, confused. Angel asked, "Jealous? Why would we be?"

Sarah frowned, feeling wronged. 'Is their love so small that they don't care about what she does with other people? Or maybe being in her harem has desensitized them from Yasenia getting close with other people?'

Sarah asked with a little hostility in her voice, "Aren't you jealous of her interaction with that man? She is practically plastering herself on him. Look at them!"

Angel and Kali looked at how Yasenia was hugging the man's side and squishing his arm between her breasts, but in their eyes, they also saw how Yasenia's tail always slapped his hand away when he tried to touch her indecently.