Chapter 2

chapter 2

    ◎Removed hot search◎

    "Gu Yuebo, what are you talking about?! It's been three days! You don't have a fucking explanation? You have the ability to touch porcelain but not the ability to admit it, right? You're dead! I'll fuck your mother!

    " Damn! Yue! What kind of bullshit cp is twists and turns, this kind of rotten and stinky cp is not available to our fans! Gu Yuebo, if you don’t clarify, I will let your black fans touch you every day! Let you know the pain of being touched! "

    Come out! Come out to me!"

    Han Zhehao's girlfriend frantically left messages under Gu Yuebo's Weibo. The language was fierce and the pictures were a bit unsightly. The Weibo administrator blocked a group, but another group appeared , there is no end to it.

    On the hot search list, there are four hot searches in order from the first, namely #客月波韩哲浩闪闻#, #古月波炒“波折cp”#, #客月波红红操瓷#, #作精论月波#.

    These four entries are all hung up, it can be seen that Gu Yuebo's black and red physique is amazing.

    The comments on the high-rise directly broke tens of millions. There are not only girlfriend fans, but also Gu Yuebo's Wannian black fans. If you click on it, the battle is fierce.

    It's just that they were swiping, and suddenly the page froze, the mobile phone went blank for an instant, and then all the entries were gone.

    ? ? ?

    what happened?

    Girlfriend fans and black fans were taken aback for a moment. They quit to take a look, and found a latest hot search, which was a statement issued by Han Zhehao's studio.

    Han Zhehao Studio V: Everyone has been waiting for a long time. Regarding the recent scandals between Mr. Han and Ms. Gu, our Mr. Han made the following response:

    1. Mr. Han and Ms. Gu are not in a relationship;

    2. The red carpet incident was just an accident, not Ms. Gu did it deliberately;

    3. After verification, the rumors about the "twists and turns cp", "Han Zhehao and Gu Yuebo's heart-pounding moments", "Gu Yuebo wants to befriend popular male stars" and other rumors spread on the Internet were all planned by the marketing account and had nothing to do with Ms. Gu relation.

    The company's legal department has already been involved in the matter, and will pursue its legal responsibilities afterwards. Finally, thank you everyone. I hope everyone will focus on Brother Hao's works, and be grateful/put your hands together.

    As soon as this statement came out, everyone was taken aback. Wasn't it a rumor that Gu Yuebo touched porcelain first and then started to stir up rumors?

    Gu Yuebo is innocent?     At this time, a well-meaning melon passerby popped up and stretched out a

    tentative jiojio, "...Then, Han Zhehao's fans and black fans have misunderstood Gu Yuebo?"     These days, it's impossible for you to make black fans rational.     "Even if it was planned by a marketing account, Gu Yuebo's red carpet touches must be true! She will do anything to gain popularity!"     "Don't be fooled by her! When she fell into Han Zhehao's arms , that pretentious appearance can’t deceive anyone! It’s too shameless to openly seduce a man!”     “That’s right! It’s bad to be dead, she must have tricked Han Zhehao into speaking for her!”     “Everyone, please see her clearly . The real face!" The     black fans are still jumping under this statement, and some of the girlfriend fans who were incited by the black fans still don't believe this statement, and shouted after the black fans, "Brother, if you are kidnapped, you will blink!" Blink, tell the truth, our fans will definitely help you!"     "Yeah, did Gu Yuebo threaten you! She didn't come out to speak out, why did you come out to clarify!"     "Brother is too miserable! Now I want to It 's hard to tell the truth..." The     people on both sides were still arguing, but not long after they had been arguing, a group of rational fans came over.     "Stop arguing, the gossip hot search has been withdrawn, and a few marketing accounts have turned themselves in just now, and they have also issued a statement, saying that this matter has nothing to do with Gu Yuebo, it is their own marketing."     " We have indeed wronged Gu Yuebo."