Chapter 11

Chapter 11 ◎Massively Bobo◎

    The filming location of the "Smoke Life" program group is in Xigua Village, City C.

    After the three of them got off the plane, Sister An went to the front to call for a taxi.

    Gu Yuebo buried his head in his luggage and found a bag of jerky, and gnawed on it.

    Huo Siyu looked enviously at her little belly that didn't bulge after eating so much, "Sister Bobo, I found that one of your previous scandals was not right at all."

    "Huh?" Gu Yuebo replied He was chewing, and he murmured vaguely in his mouth.

    Huo Siyu clenched his fists, "It's a fake physique that won't make you fat. This is obviously nonsense. You clearly have a physique that won't make you fat no matter what you eat. It's so enviable."

    Gu Yuebo raised his chin, "Of course "

    She consumes a lot of energy very quickly, so she can eat naturally. Of course, people who are not starved to death will never know that food is a steady stream of vitality, which must be replenished at any time.

    In just two or three minutes, Gu Yuebo finished eating a bag of jerky, and then she took out a bag of biscuits from the box.

    She was pulling out the biscuit tray when someone next to her bumped into her.

    She didn't fall, and a group of girls next to her fell to the ground.

    "Ah sorry sorry." The girls apologized.

    After getting up, they didn't stop, and chased after holding the light board in their hands.

    "A fan of Jiang Yanhen?" Huo Siyu said.

    The familiar name successfully attracted Gu Yuebo's attention. The slender figure walking out of the airport passage was surrounded by female fans. He bowed slightly and nodded, showing the idol's politeness and respect to the fullest.

    The allure of the hormonal burst sent fans screaming.

    After eating a box of biscuits, Gu Yuebo unconsciously stared at the man for five minutes.

    "Sister Bobo, our car is here." Huo Siyu pushed away the luggage and carried two other bags in his hands.

    The two were about to go up the escalator when they ran into Jiang Yanhen's men and Gu Yuebo went up the escalator from the other side.

    The fans were chattering, the man bowed his head and listened carefully, umming or nodding in agreement from time to time.

    The fans happily held up their mobile phones and kept taking pictures of him.

    After Gu Yuebo got on the escalator, he was exactly on the same level as the man. He seemed to be aware of it, and looked over. She was wearing a mask and looked forward. Jiang Yanhen still recognized her with just an arc of profile.

    It was her, the girl with strange powers.

    The distance between the escalators on both sides was less than ten centimeters, and her slender fingers rested on them, delicate and beautiful.

    Looking at the small one, Jiang Yanhen knew the power of this slender finger.

    "Oh, everyone, don't push it!" A fan exclaimed.

    Jiang Yanhen was pushed forward by the person behind him, his fingers just touched the girl's, his fingertips were tightly clenched, and he was supported by the other party.