Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    ◎Receive the play◎

    Back to the banquet hall, the banquet is coming to an end.

    The top class of wealthy families in the banquet had almost left, she was afraid that her family would be worried, so she said goodbye to Jiang Yanhen and went to find her family.

    Jiang Yanhen watched her leave, but where she couldn't see, there was a trace of tenderness in his eyes.

    "I just said where did you go again, brother, so you went to find Sister Bo."

    Lin Xiao followed his line of sight, saw Gu Yuebo's handsome back, clicked his tongue twice, and then complained, "You are so embarrassing Well, I've been looking for you for so long, but you turned out to find Sister Bo behind my back, I haven't added her WeChat yet..."

    Before he finished speaking, he felt a chill all over his body, "What, what are you doing? "

    "What do you want to add her on WeChat?" Jiang Yanhen glanced at him and said coldly.

    Lin Xiao took it for granted, "Of course it's for chatting... By the way, Sister Bo has an affair recently, do you know?"

    Jiang Yanhen's face suddenly turned cold, and his eyes shot like knives, " What scandal?!"

    "Why are you reacting so strongly? Don't you also like eating melons?" Lin Xiao was frightened by his expression, quickly took out his mobile phone, and turned to his Weibo collection in the "eating melons" category.

    "Look, this is this one. It was recently photographed by the paparazzi at the airport. Look, Sister Bo is pulling a man. The two of them are sneaking around. I don't know what they are doing at the airport. They just didn't capture it. The photos are all blurred. , What a pity, tsk tsk, I really don't know which man is so lucky to be favored by Sister Bo..."

    Jiang Yanhen saw the photo clearly, the ice and snow on his face melted instantly, and a light twitch appeared at the corner of his mouth. Shallow arc.

    "You really don't see who is in the photo?"

    Lin Xiao gave him a strange look, "It's all blurred like this, how do you tell me to see clearly."

    "...Do you know?"

    Jiang Yanhen was too lazy to talk to this dull guy, "Let's go, I have to go back to city A tomorrow."

    "Hey, you haven't said clearly yet, why did you leave!" Lin Xiao caught up with him, feeling depressed , does he know the person in the photo? After searching around the male stars in the circle, he couldn't find a match, what the hell.

    Gu Yuebo got into her luxury car after reuniting with her family. Su Qing smiled, and a meaningful flash of light flashed in her eyes, "The one who danced with you just now was that kid from the Jiang family."

    "Yes, what's the matter, Mom?"

    "It's okay, Looking at a good-looking talent, it matches you quite well."

    Hearing this, Gu Yuebo quickly explained, "Mom, don't guess, he and I are just friends."

    "Yes, yes, yes, I know you are thin-skinned. We are friends now, but we may not be friends in the future ." Yes , Mom understands..."

    "Huh?"

    Gu Yuebo was shocked, they are friends now, but it might not be the case in the future? Could it still develop into...?

    She shook her head, and hurriedly threw out the ambiguous picture in her head. She and Jiang Yanhen were just friends, and they didn't have that kind of meaning at all. What happened tonight, why did they always make up some strange things in their minds.