Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    ◎Like◎

    After the shady incident of "I am a trainee" was exposed on the Internet, the program team issued an apology statement, and the recorded finals video also cut out all the scenes of Qin Tianyi, and claimed that there would be no more cooperation.

    Qin Tianyi disappeared from everyone's sight all of a sudden, and the fan base quickly withered.

    After the official edited version came out, Gu Yuebo and He Feng's collaboration of ancient songs began to dominate the screens of major video sites.

    He Feng's figure gradually entered the public's field of vision, opening the road to a new generation of popular idols.

    Gu Yuebo didn't pay attention to the follow-up anymore, and stayed in the filming crew all day long.

    At present, the part between her and Jiang Yanhen has not been filmed yet. She is either studying the script or filming with Jiang Yanhen. Her life is simple and fulfilling.

    "Come, come, get ready for the next scene!"

    Guan Mingchuan clapped his hands and shouted.

    The staff of each group began to adjust the machine and light up...

    Gu Yuebo took off the down jacket she was wearing, and Huo Siyu stepped forward to help her tidy up the costume, "Sister Bobo, is it cold? Do you need a baby warmer?"

    "No, It's an indoor play later, so it's not cold." As Gu Yuebo said, he saw the man beside him stand up, the thin costume outlined his straight waist, and the green clothes like pine and bamboo set off his handsome eyebrows and eyes, and his demeanor free from vulgarity.

    There was a faint smile on her lips, "Jiang Yanhen, do you need a warm baby?"

    Jiang Yanhen glanced at her, coughed lightly, " No."

    Gu Yuebo entered the room with him with a smile, Huo Siyu stayed behind, staring at the figures of the two and frowning slightly.

    It's really strange, ever since Sister Bobo played with Jiang Yanhen, she has become weird.

    I can't tell what's wrong, but I feel that the fields of these two people have become a little sticky.

    Huo Siyu thought about it for a long time but couldn't come up with a reason, finally shook his head, and attributed the crux to the fact that they were too dedicated to their work and would get into the drama from time to time.

    This scene is the emotional climax between Qingyu and Ah Jin, which can make the girl who chases the show blush and heartbeat.

    Before the filming started, Guan Mingchuan secretly pulled Jiang Yanhen aside and said, "Xiao Jiang, I know you have never acted like this before, but the object is Xiao Gu, you can play freely, don't be shy, Do you know?!"

    Unexpectedly, the director pulled him over with a serious face, saying this kind of advice, Jiang Yanhen was slightly startled, and a trace of panic flashed in his heart for the first time.

    He clenched his palms tightly. In fact, he has been nervous since he knew what the scene was going to be filmed.

    There is no way, it is precisely because it is Gu Yuebo that he has this kind of reaction.

    Under Guan Mingchuanai's exhortation, it took Jiang Yanhen a long time to respond.

    During filming these days, Guan Mingchuan discovered that Jiang Yanhen is not only a good actor, but also has a very good character, humble and low-key, without the airs of a movie king at all, and there is no pressure to get along with him. Guan Mingchuan really likes this good actor from the bottom of his heart.