Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    ◎Chasing ◎

    The accident happened in an instant.

    The man suddenly fell to the ground clutching his legs and howled, and the people around him were quickly attracted.

    Fuck!

    Annoyed, Sister An pointed at the man on the ground, "I warn you not to talk nonsense!" The

    man ignored her because he came here to talk nonsense.

    The performance

    began—— "Hey, everyone, come and comment. I have liked Gu Yuebo for ten years. It was a great pleasure to meet her today. I sincerely wanted a piece of her autograph, but she actually scolded me." It was a cripple who said that I was not qualified to ask for her autograph, and I argued with her, and she became so angry that she pushed me down."

    "It doesn't matter if I fell to the ground, but what you smashed is my sincerity of the past ten years!"

    "Gu Yuebo, I I really didn't expect you to be this kind of person, no matter what was said about you on the Internet before, I believed in your character, but I didn't know until today that you really are such a person!"

    "Gu Yuebo, you let me down so much!"

    The man wept bitterly on the ground, accusing Gu Yuebo of his crimes.

    People around started pointing.

    "Ah! I know this female star! It's Gu Yuebo, a vase who relies on her face to make a living. I often see her on hot searches. She's either making scandals or playing big names. She doesn't even have a serious work. She knows how to take pictures all day long. , put some vase photos and feel invincible..."

    "It's more than that, there are often news about her beating and scolding colleagues, I didn't believe it at the time, but seeing her attacking my fans today, I can see it!"

    "This The fans are so miserable, how could they fall in love with her? A heart feeds the dog..."

    "She discriminates against the disabled! Everyone boycott her!"

    The discussion around her gradually expanded, and more and more people gathered around. With one mouthful, the violence of public opinion stabbed at them like an invisible knife.

    Huo Siyu's face was pale, and Sister An's face was also ugly.

    No, this matter must not be expanded.

    After finally removing the gossip hot search, they really can't be on the hot search anymore.

    She and her superiors promised that if there is another black material with great influence, the company will arrange to terminate the contract.

    If it is planted this time, it will be planted for real.

    Sister An glanced around and found a paparazzi holding a camera not far away.

    She said badly to herself!

    Meeting Kong Feifei is not a good thing, this must be her fault!

    Only she can come up with such a despicable and insidious trick!

    Damn, it's not right to go now, or not to go, the situation has become very dangerous.

    [Ding, the task is released, please show weakness in front of the onlookers, and show the softness of your work. ]

    Gu Yuebo:? ? ?