Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    ◎End of text ◎

    Pineapple paparazzi:! ! !

    Media reporter:! ! !

    Live Netizen:! ! !

    Wave board candy:! ! !

    Jiang Yanhen fans:! ! !

    Everyone's inner storm: ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! !

    The mask was taken off, directly revealing the man's true identity.

    The handsome face that made the scene lose its color is none other than Jiang Yanhen, the powerful actor that everyone is most familiar with.

    Therefore, the male fan is him, has always been him, and has always been him alone.

    From the beginning to the end, the only person Gu Yuebo likes is him.

    "Ahhhhh! I'm dying!"

    "Help! I'm going crazy!"

    "Now! I want to shout loudly—Jiang Yue is real!!!!"

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!" The

    scene was also crazy, more and more media rushed here, and everyone flocked to take pictures.

    In order to avoid congestion at the airport, Gu Yuebo took Jiang Yanhen's hand, broke through the crowd, and started running on the road.

    They clasped their fingers, jumped on their toes, and the not too strong light wrapped around them, making everything dreamy and beautiful like a painting.

    On this day, she, Gu Yuebo, and him, Jiang Yanhen, made an official announcement.

    under the witness of all.

    Be upright and aboveboard, and be together in an upright manner.

    ...

    The news of the exposure of the two people's relationship quickly swept the entire Internet, and Weibo was almost paralyzed.

    At this time, in a hotel suite in Beijing.

    Gu Yuebo and Jiang Yanhen sat on chairs, facing a man and a woman with serious faces.

    "Tell me, when did it happen? Why didn't you tell me in advance?" Lin Xiao's face was full of pain, "I have been with you for five years, what do you think of me?! Such a big thing, I was the last One who knows!"

    Jiang Yanhen's expression remained unchanged, and he gave him another blow, "Some people are so slow, what's the use of talking."

    "No, you lied to me for so long! Jiang Yanhen, hello You are so cruel, you have been hiding it from me!"

    "Is it because I am not good enough, or I am not good enough, and you don't even tell me the truth."

    Lin Xiao angrily covered his heart, and scolded, "I hate you, Jiang Yanhen ."

    Jiang Yanhen directly ignored this dramatist, took Gu Yuebo's slender palm, and asked softly, "Are you hungry? I have run for so long just now, and my physical strength should be exhausted. Think about it now, What are we going to eat later, I'll take you there."

    "Oh my God!" Lin Xiao covered his eyes, "I can't see it, this dog food is spilled, it's killing me."

    "It's okay, eat it before you come out I've eaten, and I'm not hungry now." Gu Yuebo said, turning his gaze to Huo Siyu on the other side.