Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    ◎External episode: Chasing stars with positive energy + achieving positive results ◎

    After spending three sweet days in the apartment, Gu Yuebo finally got away from the tender hometown of her boyfriend on the last day before the end of the holiday, and went back home.

    After a brief reunion with his parents, Gu Yuebo embarked on the journey of an actor again.

    "Celebrities" began to be broadcast on various David TVs one after another, and Gu Yuebo received another TV series called "The Music of Youth", which is about a female college student going out of the confusion period of graduation to go to Beijing, and finally create an inspirational youth film of her own career , In the process, the heroine has gained a lot of emotions, including tears of growth, touch and joy.

    After Gu Yuebo took over the film, he joined the crew without stopping.

    And Jiang Yanhen also started filming his latest movie, and the two started their months-long long-distance relationship again.

    Time flies, and it is her 25th birthday.

    She herself didn't notice it, and was still busy with filming.

    Bobantang began to discuss excitedly in the fan group.

    ——"Bobo's birthday is coming, and this is the first birthday since we became fans of her!"

    "What shall we do for her?" "Should we give her

    something? Snacks? Flowers? Handmade souvenirs?"

    "No way, Sister Siyu said that she will not accept gifts from fans in the future, even from big fans/doge!"

    "Anyway, giving things is useless!"

    "Ah... how to celebrate, I really want to accompany her Let's have a birthday together."

    "How about we go directly to the crew to visit the set? Surprise her!"

    "Wow, this one is available! I'm going! Count me in!"

    "And me and me!"

    Fanqun lollipops kept bubbling, the president only set a quota of 20 people, it would be bad if there were too many people and it would cause trouble.

    Li Sha quickly snatched up a spot, and happily showed off to her sister beside her, "Look, I got it!"

    Li Yue immediately put down her phone in frustration, "Ah! Why not me!"

    "Okay, I'll get it for you !" Signed ones, you can’t go now even if you grab them.” Li Sha looked at the name tag pinned to her chest with some envy, “Work hard! The future is limitless, Yueyue!”

    Li Yue raised her chin slightly, “This is Naturally, for the sake of being an idol, I am willing to follow in her footsteps and make progress together with her."

    Li Sha sighed again, she did not expect that Li Yue would choose the major of "directing" and through her own hard work, she was admitted to a university in Beijing.

    Her dream is to be able to stand with Gu Yuebo one day.

    Faith is firm and invincible.

    It can be said that this goal has changed Li Yue's life and made her start to shine brightly.

    Li Sha grabbed the camera on the table and hung up her "Apple Entertainment" work permit, with a confident glow shining on her face.

    She joined "Apple Entertainment" as an intern after graduating, and now she is a skilled journalist. She focuses on the entertainment news section. In this section, her first requirement is to pay attention to the truth, restore the truth of the incident, and leave a pure land for the circle. and fair.