Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    ◎It's so cute [2 more]◎

    Some time ago, the "Han Zhehao and Lin Xiuer incident" caused a lot of noise.

    In addition, his own artist did not know what kind of trend he had, and suddenly paid attention to Gu Yuebo, so he also became interested.

    So, after finishing the trivial things, he also made up for Gu Yuebo's variety show and the latest big melon.

    For Sister Bo, that is sincere admiration.

    Lin Xiao succeeded in getting the autograph, and laughed heartily. He directly revealed his identity, saying that he was the manager of a celebrity.

    Gu Yuebo recognized him the moment he saw him, knew that he was Jiang Yanhen's manager, and nodded calmly.

    They were all in the same circle, and Lin Xiao talked more.

    Gu Yuebo is not talkative, but he speaks brilliantly and can always hit the key points of the matter. Lin Xiao has an active mind and couldn't help stirring up the topic again.

    The two stood and chattered on the same spot. In fact, it was Lin Xiao who sang a one-man show. After chatting for nearly half an hour, the talkative Lin Xiao finally left contentedly.

    "Sister Bobo, it's almost time, we're going to get on the plane!" Huo Siyu rushed over after finishing the schedule, and urged with a wave of the ticket in his hand.

    Gu Yuebo was about to step over, but suddenly stopped.

    Lin Xiao is Jiang Yanhen's manager.

    Then, Jiang Yanhen...

    His eyes swept around.

    The dazzling male star didn't see it.

    Instead, he saw a tall and well-covered man holding a familiar light sign in his hand.

    A reminder to board the plane at the next stop sounded in the empty surroundings.

    The two looked through the crowd, separated by a short distance, unable to see each other's true faces clearly, but had a brief communication at this moment.

    In the end, the man turned around slowly and left, feeling somewhat lost from his back.

    Gu Yuebo's eyes narrowed slightly.

    When she saw the words on the light board, the corners of her mouth couldn't help twitching.

    The last time I had a hasty farewell, I only felt that a certain "fan" looked familiar, but I didn't think about it in this direction.

    Now it seems...

    The corners of Gu Yuebo's mouth curled up.

    Tsk, so cute.

    ...

    When Lin Xiao met the deep gaze of his own artist, he couldn't help but feel hairy, "Brother, what kind of eyes are you looking at? Did I do anything to apologize to you?"

    Jiang Yanhen pursed his thin lips tightly, and poured the milk Throw it to him, "Check in for me."

    "No, brother, it's almost time to board the plane! You fix this for me?" Lin Xiao wanted to cry without tears, "Didn't you say you were going to give it away? What? No Met?"

    Lin Xiao couldn't understand Jiang Yanhen's coquettish operation, what kind of friend needs to deliver milk at the airport?

    It's fucking outrageous!